2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

I went to the dealer this morning to spec out and place a deposit, but as of the time i left (9AM) the system wasnt open yet. He is supposed to text me when its been submitted, but I am his first order once it opens. I'll thank my paranoia for having me show up when they opened the doors lol

36 minutes ago, schneesb said:

The online configurator doesnt appear to offer the Sport package (or blackout package) for any of its models....unless I am missing those..

I can’t find it either.

I’m also seeing the adding Pro Power Onboard deletes the interior 12V/400W plugs?  Maybe I am reading the Order Guide wrong, but I thought Pro Power included those? (Page 14)

Edited by NewbRvNomad

The big question: can i lock in price today if there is no black appearance code available yet. Will they lock in all options except BAP, then when the option becomes available they will add price to order at later date

Or maybe dealers have the code already with price. That would be nice. 

On board scales, etc also don't have codes. Also 3.55 can't be added to non Tremor on build and price. 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

42 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

The big question: can i lock in price today if there is no black appearance code available yet. Will they lock in all options except BAP, then when the option becomes available they will add price to order at later date

Or maybe dealers have the code already with price. That would be nice. 

On board scales, etc also don't have codes. Also 3.55 can't be added to non Tremor on build and price. 

You can change options just not models or trim levels.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, CharlieKelley said:

I just got a message from my dealer that the order banks are open, but the system is "a cluster" and that they can't even get through the order screen.

My dealer is saying the same thing -- keeps timing out. I'm sure the system is getting swamped with everyone trying to place orders at the same time.

22 minutes ago, aberrant said:

My dealer is saying the same thing -- keeps timing out. I'm sure the system is getting swamped with everyone trying to place orders at the same time.

Same here.  They opened and nearly immediately crashed.  My dealer has everything to submit when (if?) they stabilize.

I had to leave the dealership to it to catch a plane. Hopefully, they’ll get mine entered at some point. 

They did accept my X plan. I saw several posts about people saying it was going away but there’s at least one that took it. 

Edited by Morgan92798

Went to the dealer this afternoon, about 1530 Colorado time and went over the order guide with them.  They input into the Ford retail build system and printed it out for the inventory control person. 

The retail build system does not show the retractable corner step.  It does list the retractable side step twice.

The sales manager attempted to load it into the order system, but said that the Ford order system was overloaded and that he could not get in. He said the he would message me once the order is placed.

This will be the 2d Superduty that I have ordered. The rest I've purchased off the lot.

I did ask for a #10 also.

8 hours ago, schneesb said:

The online configurator doesnt appear to offer the Sport package (or blackout package) for any of its models....unless I am missing those..

I was able to get the system to add it by choosing the wheel that comes with the Sport Package. I think it was $2,880 option on the XLT

1 hour ago, BlueOval5.0 said:

I was able to get the system to add it by choosing the wheel that comes with the Sport Package. I think it was $2,880 option on the XLT

Dont see how that would work in my case ...I want to combine the Sport with the Tremor package on the Lariat. Pretty sure that is supposed to be feasible but the site doesnt allow it evidently.