2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

8 hours ago, schneesb said:

Dont see how that would work in my case ...I want to combine the Sport with the Tremor package on the Lariat. Pretty sure that is supposed to be feasible but the site doesnt allow it evidently.

This combo is definitely available, I ordered it last night.

Put my order in yesterday for an F350 Platinum.  Since this is a higher trim and will be pushed to Job 2, does anyone know if I should receive an order confirmation email within the same timeframe as everyone else putting in orders right now?

1 hour ago, ddb said:

Put my order in yesterday for an F350 Platinum.  Since this is a higher trim and will be pushed to Job 2, does anyone know if I should receive an order confirmation email within the same timeframe as everyone else putting in orders right now?

Not likely. I ordered a King Ranch yesterday and the special priority code 99 would be attached to it just like mine. I'm also wanting the onboard scale which is in job2. This means you're in the queue but waiting for job 2 features/trim which doesn't open until Feb??? last I heard.

25 minutes ago, ImmortalJman said:

By chance did anyone pop the extra 12k for the high output diesel? I just couldn't bring myself to do it. If was like an extra 3k maximum, maybe. But talk about diminishing returns at that price point.

Only $2500 more than the standard diesel.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, akirby said:

Only $2500 more than the standard diesel.

When I was on the build site last night it said 12k odd amount and it did in fact add that amount to the price. Unless it was an error on the site which I suppose it could be. I'll look again. I was thinking it should be that. If it is then I'll adjust that to my order.

1 hour ago, ImmortalJman said:

When I was on the build site last night it said 12k odd amount and it did in fact add that amount to the price. Unless it was an error on the site which I suppose it could be. I'll look again. I was thinking it should be that. If it is then I'll adjust that to my order.

It's an error only when building an F450.  It's only a $2500 option.

Edited by fordmantpw

47 minutes ago, George C said:

CDD2BC1B-F55B-4997-8106-368E6A6D8F4B.thumb.jpeg.edf94682b9641d75da06d463cb138f56.jpeg59BB94CE-FD00-4E9C-A52E-968510292D9F.thumb.jpeg.2eb5716ebe50a3ccb8b2f86f9a08fa8f.jpeg

For any of us lucky to get X plan pricing, this is what it looks like on my order.??

The next question, which shade of AZ Gray will it end up being? 

I bounced back and forth on the AZ gray and I kept looking at pics from the show vs others. I ended up not doing it. Even the pics on the build and price aren't working yet with that paint option.

Forgive my asking but is X plan employee pricing?

Actual Ford employee pricing is a/z plan.

X plan is friends and family. 

I went round and round with that color too. My wife doesn’t care for it.

The deal is this, it’s different. White, black, gray, red, I’ve had them all and they’re a little stale to me. 

This color will stand out, hopefully is a good way. LOL 

I think the video at ford.com is the best look at it. And I definitely can live with that!.

Edited by George C

Dealer submitted my Platinum order and printed out and had me sign the DORA, at the top the Priority Code is 19 and when I asked the guy who places the orders about it he said they can only put in 10-19 and Ford will automatically update it to 99. Is this true or did he screw up and it's going to put me at the bottom of the list?

34 minutes ago, aberrant said:

Dealer submitted my Platinum order and printed out and had me sign the DORA, at the top the Priority Code is 19 and when I asked the guy who places the orders about it he said they can only put in 10-19 and Ford will automatically update it to 99. Is this true or did he screw up and it's going to put me at the bottom of the list?

Ford has instructed Dealers to submit Job #2 orders at priority code 99.

• Like 2

Can they change the priority or do they have to re-submit it? 

The wording in the order guide is confusing:

Late Availability Series & Features Launching With Job 2
● Orders can be placed at Job 1 but will not schedule until Job 2:
— King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited Trim Levels
● Features not available to order at Job 1. Content will be available to order when Job 2 order bank opens in February 2023. Dealers should assign Priority Code 99 to orders for customers who would like to wait for Job 2 content:

The way these reads makes it seem like they should only assign 99 for customers who are ordering lower level trims that have Job 2 content, they can ask that their order be held until they can fulfill all of Job 2 options. That's how I interpreted it at least, thoughts?

Edited by aberrant

40 minutes ago, aberrant said:

● Features not available to order at Job 1. Content will be available to order when Job 2 order bank opens in February 2023. Dealers should assign Priority Code 99 to orders for customers who would like to wait for Job 2 content:

The way these reads makes it seem like they should only assign 99 for customers who are ordering lower level trims that have Job 2 content, they can ask that their order be held until they can fulfill all of Job 2 options. That's how I interpreted it at least, thoughts?

• Dealers can assign priority code "99" to any order. 99 = Do Not Schedule
  • All Job #2 orders should be assigned priority code 99.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:43 AM, aberrant said:

Has anybody been able to place an order with their dealer? My dealer says the order banks still are not open on their end.

Yes, they keyed it last night and I went by this morning and paid the deposit and edited it slightly.

I am fortunate to know the dealer and received priority 10 on this KR 450 build.

Edited by Big_Daddy
Specificity

2 hours ago, aberrant said:

It clearly says KR, Platinum and Ltd can be ordered now but won’t be scheduled until job 2.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

• Dealers can assign priority code "99" to any order. 99 = Do Not Schedule
  • All Job #2 orders should be assigned priority code 99.

I did my build and price… the only options I cannot add as of this moment are the 3.55 axle and Black Appearance Package. Dealer said they will accept XPlan, but since the order isn’t complete (can’t add those 2 options on his computer) he said the entire order is NOT price protected until the day he is able to add the final two options… is this correct on his part? I was hoping for price protection right away on all other options… then when he’s able to add BAP and 3.55  he just adds them to the order 

26 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

I did my build and price… the only options I cannot add as of this moment are the 3.55 axle and Black Appearance Package. Dealer said they will accept XPlan, but since the order isn’t complete (can’t add those 2 options on his computer) he said the entire order is NOT price protected until the day he is able to add the final two options… is this correct on his part? I was hoping for price protection right away on all other options… then when he’s able to add BAP and 3.55  he just adds them to the order 

I disagree with your Dealer. The only issue with price protection is if you change the model (Body Code) or trim (XL, XLT, Lariat, etc.) which then creates a new order with a new original order date.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I disagree with your Dealer. The only issue with price protection is if you change the model (Body Code) or trim (XL, XLT, Lariat, etc.) which then creates a new order with a new original order date.  

Thanks so much for the reply. I kind of thought it was fishy. If he doesn’t honor I’ll find another dealer.