2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

3 hours ago, AskF350 said:

I heard spring 2023 is all I heard … I was hoping mine wouldn’t be built till spring there was a few things I wanted to add and I had a priority code of 19 thinking it would push it to a spring build… 

If you wanted certain options that were only available on J2, then your priority code should have been a 99. Not a 19. The 19 priority code, will not hold it back to give you the chance to add options for J2. 

1 hour ago, AskF350 said:

I call Ford directly because when they setup my email address for some reason it goes to my old address from 10years ago which I think is funny because I’ve owned a Ford since our current address so all my emails and updates go to him instead of me.. and also my sales guy doesn’t really respond for a few days. The lady from ford marketing told me if you want information and you don’t get emails then call them.. I emailed my salesman around 10am and asked if he’s heard anything and no response yet..

Wow, your dealer takes a few days to respond. Sorry, but you need a new dealer. Can't you stop by the dealer and chat directly with a Sales Manager?

I can send an email to my Sales Manager and I get a reply within a couple of hours tops, even when he is on days off or when he is at home.

1 hour ago, blackduty said:

If you wanted certain options that were only available on J2, then your priority code should have been a 99. Not a 19. The 19 priority code, will not hold it back to give you the chance to add options for J2. 

Well I went by what my salesman told me I’m okay if I don’t get the couple other things 

42 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

Wow, your dealer takes a few days to respond. Sorry, but you need a new dealer. Can't you stop by the dealer and chat directly with a Sales Manager?

I can send an email to my Sales Manager and I get a reply within a couple of hours tops, even when he is on days off or when he is at home.

I would stop by but this dealer was recommended by a friend and it’s 35mins out of my way to get too.. and the dealer close to me I called said I wanted to place a order he said he would call me back that he was out to lunch that October 28th 2022 and never heard from him since… Sad part is this guy is in the commercial trucks sales too … I’ll give him till tomorrow and then if I don’t here anything from him by lunch I’ll call and see what’s up

Question for someone that may know the answer. I got an email saying track my order. I have a VIN I put in and the order number, but when I do it says. "Vehicle not yet available for tracking"  when does it become trackable?  When its fully built?

42 minutes ago, Fezzik said:

Question for someone that may know the answer. I got an email saying track my order. I have a VIN I put in and the order number, but when I do it says. "Vehicle not yet available for tracking"  when does it become trackable?  When its fully built?

Mine says the same.. I thought it was either when you have a exact build date or 2weeks before your build week I can’t remember 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fezzik said:

When my 2022 was built in April, once it was serialised and I had a VIN, it provided tracking info. Ford either changed the system, or it's down.

4 hours ago, AskF350 said:

Mine says the same.. I thought it was either when you have a exact build date or 2weeks before your build week I can’t remember 

That sounds like what I was told by customer service.  But, I still check 10x a day.  Just in case.  Week of 6 Feb for build now.  F250, XLT, CC, SWB.

47 minutes ago, wfjames22 said:

I've had my vin since 12/22 and a scheduled build date of this week (1/16) and when I try to track mine, I get the same message. I've been getting it since 12/22 all the way up to present. 

Have you checked to see if the build week has changed?  Mine was 2 Jan, then 20 Feb, and now it's 6 Feb.

1 hour ago, wfjames22 said:

How do I check that? I haven't received any additional emails from Ferd.

Go on Ford dot com and initiate a chat. Ask for current status of your order and give them the order number and vin.  Or call Ford customer service and give them your order number and vin. i believe that their phone number is 800-334-4375 or 800-392-3673. I believe that their hours are 9 - 5 Eastern.

5 hours ago, rottekatz1 said:

Go on Ford dot com and initiate a chat. Ask for current status of your order and give them the order number and vin.  Or call Ford customer service and give them your order number and vin. i believe that their phone number is 800-334-4375 or 800-392-3673. I believe that their hours are 9 - 5 Eastern.

I’ve had to call ford marketing quite a bit and it’s actually pretty simple a lot easier than try to get ahold of my salesman

• Like 2

I realize this may be an unreasonable and unpopular post but it is out of frustration most likely due to a lack of knowledge.  I realize Ford just started building these trucks 16 days ago and they have a huge demand signal so I'm not trying to be unreasonable.  I've read the detailed post on how fords scheduling system works and the ford marketing department says that orders are handled on a first come first served basis (aside from the job1/job2 constraints and any commodity restrictions).  My dealer says there currently are not any commodity restrictions being communicated and i would not expect so this early in production.

What I am struggling to understand is how orders that were placed in November or even December are being scheduled ahead of those ordered in October.   I've have seen others self report on other forums that their lariat ultimate CCSB tremors (as an example) have already been scheduled when they order far later than many others.  I ordered a base lariat sport appearance with the tow package, 7.3 gasser CCSB which i view as a less complex build than a lariat ultimate tremor.  I know I am anxious and excited just like everyone in this forum and many others who waited for the 22s just to have them cancelled will mock me and probably rightfully so.  I'm just looking for some reasoning if there is any as to why what is said by ford marketing does not match what appears to be happening.

Thanks for letting me vent...standing by for any abuse that is warranted.

2 hours ago, AskF350 said:

I’ve had to call ford marketing quite a bit and it’s actually pretty simple a lot easier than try to get ahold of my salesman

could not agree more.  My salesman is very uninformed and has to run to the sales manager for just about every question which delays responses or results in a game a telephone and even more questions.  I wish ford marketing could provide more details than they do but at least its easier to get a faster response.  Also surprised that ford cannot give us the ability to search a status prior to receiving a VIN.  I think that would significantly reduce the calls and chats they get on a daily basis.

36 minutes ago, Tyvaughan2011 said:

I realize this may be an unreasonable and unpopular post but it is out of frustration most likely due to a lack of knowledge.  I realize Ford just started building these trucks 16 days ago and they have a huge demand signal so I'm not trying to be unreasonable.  I've read the detailed post on how fords scheduling system works and the ford marketing department says that orders are handled on a first come first served basis (aside from the job1/job2 constraints and any commodity restrictions).  My dealer says there currently are not any commodity restrictions being communicated and i would not expect so this early in production.

What I am struggling to understand is how orders that were placed in November or even December are being scheduled ahead of those ordered in October.   I've have seen others self report on other forums that their lariat ultimate CCSB tremors (as an example) have already been scheduled when they order far later than many others.  I ordered a base lariat sport appearance with the tow package, 7.3 gasser CCSB which i view as a less complex build than a lariat ultimate tremor.  I know I am anxious and excited just like everyone in this forum and many others who waited for the 22s just to have them cancelled will mock me and probably rightfully so.  I'm just looking for some reasoning if there is any as to why what is said by ford marketing does not match what appears to be happening.

Thanks for letting me vent...standing by for any abuse that is warranted.

Your dealer may have other builds prioritized ahead of you. Allocation and priority code are key. If your dealer gets 10 trucks picked up for scheduling each month and still has 30 people with buildable configurations ahead of you on their priority list, simple math tells us you’re not getting picked up for another 3 months at the earliest. 

Good dealers manage their order banks. When I ordered my Lariat Ultimate truck in March last year, my dealer had it bumped up to priority 02 by the summer. That guaranteed more recent orders weren’t getting scheduled before mine if parts for my truck were available. FWIW, I didn’t get built until December and the truck showed up at my dealer a few days ago. It’s a long, frustrating process. 

Edited by le engineer

26 minutes ago, le engineer said:

Your dealer may have other builds prioritized ahead of you. Allocation and priority code are key. If your dealer gets 10 trucks picked up for scheduling each month and still has 30 people with buildable configurations ahead of you on their priority list, simple math tells us you’re not getting picked up for another 3 months at the earliest. 

le engineer,  Thank you.  I totally understand and that is not a question that I have asked.  They gave me a Pri 12 which i feel is pretty good but you are right, without the full picture I have no way of knowing.  I will pose that question to them so I can gain some visibility and better manage my expectations.

1 hour ago, Tyvaughan2011 said:

le engineer,  Thank you.  I totally understand and that is not a question that I have asked.  They gave me a Pri 12 which i feel is pretty good but you are right, without the full picture I have no way of knowing.  I will pose that question to them so I can gain some visibility and better manage my expectations.

When you ask that question, it needs to be a sales manager. Ordinary salespeople rarely control the order bank. They’re just going to tell you what they think you want to hear. You should also ask when they intend to bump you up to priority 10 or petition the zone manager for 02. 

I would assume you’re behind anyone rolled over from 2022, anyone who ordered before you in MY 2023, and probably anyone with a more profitable order. Example: someone offering over sticker to jump the line. Dealers can be quite shameless in that regard. When my dad was ordering his C8 corvette, the sales manager flat out asked how much he would pay to start higher up their waiting list. 

Edited by le engineer
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, le engineer said:

When you ask that question, it needs to be a sales manager. Ordinary salespeople rarely control the order bank. They’re just going to tell you what they think you want to hear. You should also ask when they intend to bump you up to priority 10 or petition the zone manager for 02. 

I would assume you’re behind anyone rolled over from 2022, anyone who ordered before you in MY 2023, and probably anyone with a more profitable order. Example: someone offering over sticker to jump the line. 

Thank you! Also very fair points.  It probably doesnt help that I am ordering using for A/Z Plan.  I will send those questions their way and see what they come back with.  I really appreciate your feedback.

2 hours ago, Tyvaughan2011 said:

Here's something that might help you understand better how it all works. 

I see this question a lot. So, I'll try to answer it (subject to corrections).

It is largely determined by (1) dealer allocation, (2) order priority, and (3) component availability and (4) production capacity (part shortages not withstanding).

Placing Your Order at the Dealership:

Two (major) things affect your order once your dealer enters it into the system: priority order code and dealer allocation.

Priority Code:

Ford only schedules so many orders (from dealers) each week. As a result, each dealership has to determine what order (sequence) their truck orders should be picked up in. A holding queue for that dealership, if you will, with all the truck orders in a single line from which only one truck at a time can be released, is needed. Think of it as thread off of a spool or a print job from a printer queue.

To do this, the dealer uses/assigns a priority code from 10 to 99 to each order. If your dealer prints your order or shows you the screen, you'll see it on there.

While 10 is a lower numerical number, it is the highest priority order code a dealer can assign. Subsequently, while 99 is a higher numerical value, it is the lowest priority. Think of a priority order code the same way you would think of a college football player being "ranked" for an upcoming draft (1st is highest ranked, then 2nd, then 3rd, etc.). Until the orders are selected for scheduling by Ford, the priority order codes only apply internally at each dealership. Meaning, this is the order in which that the dealership will "release" the customer orders in when Ford asks for them. This allows the dealership to prioritize certain trucks AHEAD of other trucks, regardless of when the customer actually placed the order. That's why it pays to get the highest priority order code (lowest number) assigned to your order. Dealerships often (but not always) assign lower priority order codes (higher numbers) to stock orders while assigning higher priority order codes (lower numbers) to retail orders so you (a retail buyer placing an order) get your truck faster, which means they sell a truck faster.

Before moving on, note that while the highest priority order code a DEALERSHIP can assign is 10, Ford Motor Company (the manufacturer) can assign a priority order code of 01 to 09. Essentially, Ford can decide if any particular dealer orders should be prioritized higher than "most" others. They often use higher priority to replace vehicles damaged during transport.

So at this point, we have a list of truck orders for each dealer and the orders are lined up in the sequence that the dealer wants them pulled for scheduling based on their priority order code. I believe tiebreakers (same priority order code for more than one truck) are determined by the date/time the order was entered).

Allocation:

Ford allows each dealer to order a certain number of F150's per week. This is called dealer allocation. The number of trucks a dealership is allocated differs from dealer to dealer. One dealer may have an allocation of 10 trucks per week, while another might have 50 per week. Ford determines allocation for each dealer, largely depending on how many trucks that dealership is moving.

Keep allocation in mind for later.

How Orders are Picked From Order System (from the dealers) FOR Scheduling:

On WED/THU of each week, the Ford planning system reviews all the orders at the dealerships to select which ones it is going to accept into the system for purposes of scheduling them to be built. It does NOT just take ALL orders and schedule them for build.

Which sequence the orders are selected to come into the planning system is based on a combination of (a) round-robin dealership selection process (think of it as teams participating in the NFL draft) and (b) allocation (how many TOTAL orders (aka players) a single dealer can select during the entire draft (for the entire week).

Here's the process, at very high level:

Think of the selection process working like the "draft" process for major sports: Each team (dealer) gets ONE choice per "round" to send ONE order for planning, just like each team gets to select ONE college player per round.

Round 1: Each dealership gets ONE choice. For each dealership, the truck with the highest priority order code (lowest number) within that dealership is selected. Once every dealer has had the opportunity to send ONE order for planning, its starts back over. Same order of teams, just a new round.

Round 2: Each dealer, again, gets ONE choice. They send the truck order that had the next highest priority order code (lowest number) in their queue.

Round 3, 4, 5 ... : It goes from round to round allowing each dealer to get ONE pick per round, and each dealer picking their highest priority customer order left in the queue.

Now here's the tricky part: Remember dealer allocation?

Dealers don't just get to keep submitting orders until every order they have has been sent for scheduling. This is largely due to capacity and material planning.

Each week, each dealer will only have orders picked for scheduling until the dealer's number of orders selected reaches their allocation. For example, if a dealership's allocation is 10 trucks per week, that dealership will "cut off" from having more orders selected for scheduling starting in "Round 11". That dealership is done participating in the draft for that week.

After allocation is met and a dealer is cut off for the week, the orders left over in that dealership's internal queue must now wait until NEXT week for the same process to begin.

The very next WED/THU, the same process starts again: Round-robin, highest priority, next highest priority, etc., until allocation is met for that week, then no more for that dealership again until the following week.

This is why it, if you're trying to order a vehicle that is in high demand, you should work with a dealer that has a very large allocation. They can order more trucks per week. It' less likely that your order will get held over until the following week (or weeks).

Allocation is why some people on here have been waiting for several MONTHS just to see their truck get scheduled to be built, while other guys ordered much LATER, yet their trucks are already scheduled, built, or delivered.

How Picked Orders are Scheduled for Build AFTER Ford Selects Them Each Week:

Remember when I said that priority order code only applies internally? Well, that now changes. Now, the priority order code is a factor in determining which orders get scheduled before other orders across all dealership orders.

Let's say that 15,000 orders for F150 trucks are selected to be scheduled for build. The order with the highest priority (lowest number) gets scheduled first. Lots of trucks have the same priority code, so the process generally follows a pattern of date/time the order was entered (selected during the "draft", which was based on the date/time the orders were entered). It's actually more involved then that, but that's it in a nutshell.

Vehicles are first assigned to be built during a certain week (shows as a Monday date). As it gets closer to that week, the vehicles are assigned to specific build DATES (the day of). All of this is based on (and sometimes is affected later by) a variable plethora of variables, including material planning/component and part availability, plant production capacity and rates, the labor issues or weather causing delays or shortages, etc., etc..

Understand that trucks are not built in the order of the VIN number. A VIN is assigned before a truck is built. There are many factors that affect when a truck will be assigned to be built, but suffice it to say, they aren't in VIN order.

As a consequence, the assembly plant needs a way to keep track of what order they WILL build the trucks in. If they didn't, they would not be able to ensure that the RIGHT parts are at the RIGHT places at the RIGHT times. Today, many components are shipped to the assembly plants either sequences (a specific component is going to be installed on one EXACT VIN) or they are shipped "just in time". The latter simply allows Ford to maintain a much smaller component inventory level. If you go back 15-20 years or more, they used to keep much more inventory on hand -- sometimes WEEKS. Carrying inventory costs money, and JIT reduces this cost.

How they keep track of the build order is by what is called a BLEND number. Actually, it's a combination of a BLEND number and a ROTATION number, but that's not important.

A blend number is nothing more than bank of numbers assigned in numerical order to a vehicle when it's scheduled. For the F150, it's ~10K numbers from 0001 to 9999 The trucks are built in order of blend number. 3456 is after 3455 and before 3457. Occasionally, an odd blend number will come along. If a vehicle build is put on hold at the last minute, simply re-insert it (same blend number) somewhere later.

Hope this helps someone understand the order and scheduling process.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, blackduty said:

Here's something that might help you understand better how it all works. 

I see this question a lot. So, I'll try to answer it (subject to corrections).

It is largely determined by (1) dealer allocation, (2) order priority, and (3) component availability and (4) production capacity (part shortages not withstanding).

Placing Your Order at the Dealership:

Two (major) things affect your order once your dealer enters it into the system: priority order code and dealer allocation.

Priority Code:

Ford only schedules so many orders (from dealers) each week. As a result, each dealership has to determine what order (sequence) their truck orders should be picked up in. A holding queue for that dealership, if you will, with all the truck orders in a single line from which only one truck at a time can be released, is needed. Think of it as thread off of a spool or a print job from a printer queue.

To do this, the dealer uses/assigns a priority code from 10 to 99 to each order. If your dealer prints your order or shows you the screen, you'll see it on there.

While 10 is a lower numerical number, it is the highest priority order code a dealer can assign. Subsequently, while 99 is a higher numerical value, it is the lowest priority. Think of a priority order code the same way you would think of a college football player being "ranked" for an upcoming draft (1st is highest ranked, then 2nd, then 3rd, etc.). Until the orders are selected for scheduling by Ford, the priority order codes only apply internally at each dealership. Meaning, this is the order in which that the dealership will "release" the customer orders in when Ford asks for them. This allows the dealership to prioritize certain trucks AHEAD of other trucks, regardless of when the customer actually placed the order. That's why it pays to get the highest priority order code (lowest number) assigned to your order. Dealerships often (but not always) assign lower priority order codes (higher numbers) to stock orders while assigning higher priority order codes (lower numbers) to retail orders so you (a retail buyer placing an order) get your truck faster, which means they sell a truck faster.

Before moving on, note that while the highest priority order code a DEALERSHIP can assign is 10, Ford Motor Company (the manufacturer) can assign a priority order code of 01 to 09. Essentially, Ford can decide if any particular dealer orders should be prioritized higher than "most" others. They often use higher priority to replace vehicles damaged during transport.

So at this point, we have a list of truck orders for each dealer and the orders are lined up in the sequence that the dealer wants them pulled for scheduling based on their priority order code. I believe tiebreakers (same priority order code for more than one truck) are determined by the date/time the order was entered).

Allocation:

Ford allows each dealer to order a certain number of F150's per week. This is called dealer allocation. The number of trucks a dealership is allocated differs from dealer to dealer. One dealer may have an allocation of 10 trucks per week, while another might have 50 per week. Ford determines allocation for each dealer, largely depending on how many trucks that dealership is moving.

Keep allocation in mind for later.

How Orders are Picked From Order System (from the dealers) FOR Scheduling:

On WED/THU of each week, the Ford planning system reviews all the orders at the dealerships to select which ones it is going to accept into the system for purposes of scheduling them to be built. It does NOT just take ALL orders and schedule them for build.

Which sequence the orders are selected to come into the planning system is based on a combination of (a) round-robin dealership selection process (think of it as teams participating in the NFL draft) and (b) allocation (how many TOTAL orders (aka players) a single dealer can select during the entire draft (for the entire week).

Here's the process, at very high level:

Think of the selection process working like the "draft" process for major sports: Each team (dealer) gets ONE choice per "round" to send ONE order for planning, just like each team gets to select ONE college player per round.

Round 1: Each dealership gets ONE choice. For each dealership, the truck with the highest priority order code (lowest number) within that dealership is selected. Once every dealer has had the opportunity to send ONE order for planning, its starts back over. Same order of teams, just a new round.

Round 2: Each dealer, again, gets ONE choice. They send the truck order that had the next highest priority order code (lowest number) in their queue.

Round 3, 4, 5 ... : It goes from round to round allowing each dealer to get ONE pick per round, and each dealer picking their highest priority customer order left in the queue.

Now here's the tricky part: Remember dealer allocation?

Dealers don't just get to keep submitting orders until every order they have has been sent for scheduling. This is largely due to capacity and material planning.

Each week, each dealer will only have orders picked for scheduling until the dealer's number of orders selected reaches their allocation. For example, if a dealership's allocation is 10 trucks per week, that dealership will "cut off" from having more orders selected for scheduling starting in "Round 11". That dealership is done participating in the draft for that week.

After allocation is met and a dealer is cut off for the week, the orders left over in that dealership's internal queue must now wait until NEXT week for the same process to begin.

The very next WED/THU, the same process starts again: Round-robin, highest priority, next highest priority, etc., until allocation is met for that week, then no more for that dealership again until the following week.

This is why it, if you're trying to order a vehicle that is in high demand, you should work with a dealer that has a very large allocation. They can order more trucks per week. It' less likely that your order will get held over until the following week (or weeks).

Allocation is why some people on here have been waiting for several MONTHS just to see their truck get scheduled to be built, while other guys ordered much LATER, yet their trucks are already scheduled, built, or delivered.

How Picked Orders are Scheduled for Build AFTER Ford Selects Them Each Week:

Remember when I said that priority order code only applies internally? Well, that now changes. Now, the priority order code is a factor in determining which orders get scheduled before other orders across all dealership orders.

Let's say that 15,000 orders for F150 trucks are selected to be scheduled for build. The order with the highest priority (lowest number) gets scheduled first. Lots of trucks have the same priority code, so the process generally follows a pattern of date/time the order was entered (selected during the "draft", which was based on the date/time the orders were entered). It's actually more involved then that, but that's it in a nutshell.

Vehicles are first assigned to be built during a certain week (shows as a Monday date). As it gets closer to that week, the vehicles are assigned to specific build DATES (the day of). All of this is based on (and sometimes is affected later by) a variable plethora of variables, including material planning/component and part availability, plant production capacity and rates, the labor issues or weather causing delays or shortages, etc., etc..

Understand that trucks are not built in the order of the VIN number. A VIN is assigned before a truck is built. There are many factors that affect when a truck will be assigned to be built, but suffice it to say, they aren't in VIN order.

As a consequence, the assembly plant needs a way to keep track of what order they WILL build the trucks in. If they didn't, they would not be able to ensure that the RIGHT parts are at the RIGHT places at the RIGHT times. Today, many components are shipped to the assembly plants either sequences (a specific component is going to be installed on one EXACT VIN) or they are shipped "just in time". The latter simply allows Ford to maintain a much smaller component inventory level. If you go back 15-20 years or more, they used to keep much more inventory on hand -- sometimes WEEKS. Carrying inventory costs money, and JIT reduces this cost.

How they keep track of the build order is by what is called a BLEND number. Actually, it's a combination of a BLEND number and a ROTATION number, but that's not important.

A blend number is nothing more than bank of numbers assigned in numerical order to a vehicle when it's scheduled. For the F150, it's ~10K numbers from 0001 to 9999 The trucks are built in order of blend number. 3456 is after 3455 and before 3457. Occasionally, an odd blend number will come along. If a vehicle build is put on hold at the last minute, simply re-insert it (same blend number) somewhere later.

Hope this helps someone understand the order and scheduling process.

blackduty,

Thank you for the detail and explanation.  It does provide a lot of insight.  I guess the only point where I have some confusion is with the allocation.  I am ordering from a dealership in Southern Maryland which is not a mega dealer but its not super small either.  The Sales Manager said he has not had any orders selected yet for a build date which I find surprising considering Ford builds an average of 25K Super Duty's per month (based on MY 22 figures).  

Based on what you said above it sounds like large dealerships are almost guaranteed to get a weekly allocation but others may not be so lucky.  Is that accurate?  Or would it be more accurate to say every dealer should be getting at least one order selected but the large ones will obviously get significantly more?

thank you again for your help and insight.

1 hour ago, Tyvaughan2011 said:

blackduty,

Thank you for the detail and explanation.  It does provide a lot of insight.  I guess the only point where I have some confusion is with the allocation.  I am ordering from a dealership in Southern Maryland which is not a mega dealer but its not super small either.  The Sales Manager said he has not had any orders selected yet for a build date which I find surprising considering Ford builds an average of 25K Super Duty's per month (based on MY 22 figures).  

Based on what you said above it sounds like large dealerships are almost guaranteed to get a weekly allocation but others may not be so lucky.  Is that accurate?  Or would it be more accurate to say every dealer should be getting at least one order selected but the large ones will obviously get significantly more?

thank you again for your help and insight.

I think, as stated, a larger dealer might get more built in a week because of their allocation. Their allocation of total vehicles, and allocation of certain vehicles. The dealer i ordered mine from, was allocated 30 super duty's. Mine was the only priority code 10. So in theory, they might only get 22 of those 30 super duty's. Mine should be the first one picked from there. But, to this day, it hasn't been picked yet. It was their first super duty order submitted. But dealers with a much larger allocation, will get more built. And guys with a lower priority code than mine, at a much larger dealer, will actually be built before mine, because certain dealers have a much larger allocation, and for Ford to try and fill atleast 70-85% of the orders, a dealer that is allocated 500 super duties will get more picked every week, and possibly more with a lower priority code than mine. And possibly by the time mine get's picked, there could be commodity constraints. Which is why, i see no way possible for Ford to have all J1 trucks built before J2 starts. 

• Like 1