2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

47 minutes ago, wfjames22 said:

Well ain't that interesting...I just checked to see if they had released the sticker yet and now it says it's no longer "built" like last night but now it's back "in production".

I'm not surprised by anything that happens related to my latest truck purchase. 

Screenshot_20230124_160313_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_160324_Chrome.jpg

That’s crazy.. it should be built and ready to ship now it’s been a day

Just a recap of this week's events in my super duty order saga...

-Ford vehicle tracking site has never showed anything on my truck/order (since I was emailed VIN/production date/link to tracker on 12/22/22)

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows "in production" on Sunday night

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows "built and awaiting shipment" on Monday night

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows"in production" on Tuesday night (and ever since)

-Ford vehicle tracking site shows"vehicle unable to be tracked)

And then this afternoon I get this email from Ford:

Screenshot_20230126_145018_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, wfjames22 said:

Just a recap of this week's events in my super duty order saga...

-Ford vehicle tracking site has never showed anything on my truck/order (since I was emailed VIN/production date/link to tracker on 12/22/22)

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows "in production" on Sunday night

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows "built and awaiting shipment" on Monday night

-Ford Canada vehicle tracking site shows"in production" on Tuesday night (and ever since)

-Ford vehicle tracking site shows"vehicle unable to be tracked)

And then this afternoon I get this email from Ford:

Screenshot_20230126_145018_Gmail.jpg

Sounds awesome like it is built not built wait for parts to be built ?‍♂️ looks like a fiasco to me.. I’d like to know how many people that are on here/not on here that have trucks that are supposed to be in production now..

44 minutes ago, AskF350 said:

Sounds awesome like it is built not built wait for parts to be built ?‍♂️ looks like a fiasco to me.. I’d like to know how many people that are on here/not on here that have trucks that are supposed to be in production now..

Take the status with a grain of salt. It comes from machines talking to each other.  You know it's real when your truck is in your driveway.

On X Plan the Document fee is limited to $100; don't let your dealer forget.

30 minutes ago, rottekatz1 said:

Take the status with a grain of salt. It comes from machines talking to each other.  You know it's real when your truck is in your driveway.

On X Plan the Document fee is limited to $100; don't let your dealer forget.

For sure. I think it's comical honestly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, I ordered a 23’ F-350 Limited back in October in Azure Gray. 
The color is definitely different….and not the eternal choice of either white/black/gray/red. 

In every pic I’ve seen posted, it looks different. Some powder blue, some dark. I always had Star White in my mind as a back up if I came across the color and didn’t like it. I’m not a fan of Area 51. Just too dull and dead IMO.
I finally saw one on a lot today. It was an F-150KR, but good enough..

It was definitely darker on the shade side than I thought, but the sunny side seemed to be much brighter that I thought. Almost two different colors depending on the light. The metal flake show’s up

Absolutely no doubt now. 

Edited by George C
  • Like 2