2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

8 hours ago, George C said:

So, I ordered a 23’ F-350 Limited back in October in Azure Gray. 
The color is definitely different….and not the eternal choice of either white/black/gray/red. 

In every pic I’ve seen posted, it looks different. Some powder blue, some dark. I always had Star White in my mind as a back up if I came across the color and didn’t like it. I’m not a fan of Area 51. Just too dull and dead IMO.
I finally saw one on a lot today. It was an F-150KR, but good enough..

It was definitely darker on the shade side than I thought, but the sunny side seemed to be much brighter that I thought. Almost two different colors depending on the light. The metal flake show’s up

Absolutely no doubt now. 

It is a different color.. we went up to Dearborn after Christmas and saw a Raptor at our hotel and I think it had that color if it’s the same color then I should have ordered my truck with that color and the sport appearance package… I’ve heard to many problems with the Star White there was a dealer here giving $5k off of a Super Duty because the paint was wrong and not correct… so I ordered Black 

Did anyone notice on the Ford Superduty Build & Price webpage that the Winch is now $1000 more expensive?   It seemed awfully high at $3000 when I ordered in October but now is almost $4K!    Hopefully, my dealer honors the original order pricing but if not , that's not going to fly?.     Also noticed the destination charge is $100 more now.      Anyway still awaiting production date after ordering Oct 28. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZZ4X4 said:

Did anyone notice on the Ford Superduty Build & Price webpage that the Winch is now $1000 more expensive?   It seemed awfully high at $3000 when I ordered in October but now is almost $4K!    Hopefully, my dealer honors the original order pricing but if not , that's not going to fly?.     Also noticed the destination charge is $100 more now.      Anyway still awaiting production date after ordering Oct 28. 

I’m not looking forward to the day I have to fight with them on pricing.. I can deal with a couple hundred dollars but when you start talking thousands then we have a problem… $4k does sound like a lot I wonder what it would cost to have aftermarket place put one on like 4wheelparts.. but the thing is we all ordered these trucks and they know some people won’t care about price 

As an FYI, it looks like Ford's Build website for the Super Duties got updated overnight.  While the link for build a 2022 is still there, it takes you to the 2023's.  The 2023's are now updated with more pictures, that actually change.  The 8' bed is now shown on the Crew Cab SRW trucks, the Sport Grille is shown on the XLT, the Roof lights get added, and if you change from bench to console seating, it makes that adjustment as well.  I think some things are still missing (12" inch screen with Premium Pkg on XLT for example), but it definitely has a lot more than it used too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreyShadow350 said:

As an FYI, it looks like Ford's Build website for the Super Duties got updated overnight.  While the link for build a 2022 is still there, it takes you to the 2023's.  The 2023's are now updated with more pictures, that actually change.  The 8' bed is now shown on the Crew Cab SRW trucks, the Sport Grille is shown on the XLT, the Roof lights get added, and if you change from bench to console seating, it makes that adjustment as well.  I think some things are still missing (12" inch screen with Premium Pkg on XLT for example), but it definitely has a lot more than it used too.

I went back and rebuilt my lariat and the 5th wheel prep is no longer on there unless I’m over looking it.. the goose hitch is still available but not the 5th wheel prep.. ?‍♂️

Hey everyone. I know this question or a version of has been discussed at length, but I’m just looking for some clarification. I got a PCO email this morning with “order or take delivery by April 3”. I have a 250 on order (ordered day of order banks opening) and an estimated build week 2/20. Obviously if the truck takes less than a month to deliver then it’s easy, but does the offer apply right now because of the in progress order? Going to call dealer today and just want to make sure I know exactly what I’m doing. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tarmijo94 said:

Hey everyone. I know this question or a version of has been discussed at length, but I’m just looking for some clarification. I got a PCO email this morning with “order or take delivery by April 3”. I have a 250 on order (ordered day of order banks opening) and an estimated build week 2/20. Obviously if the truck takes less than a month to deliver then it’s easy, but does the offer apply right now because of the in progress order? Going to call dealer today and just want to make sure I know exactly what I’m doing. Thanks!

Unless you have a good dealer I doubt you can use it now I know some people are barely getting below MSRP on orders some have x-plan and so on.. I would like to know how people get the PCOs this will be my 6th ford and never received PCOs??

1 hour ago, AskF350 said:

Unless you have a good dealer I doubt you can use it now I know some people are barely getting below MSRP on orders some have x-plan and so on.. I would like to know how people get the PCOs this will be my 6th ford and never received PCOs??

The tricky part is that it’s not part of the order time incentives and if you don’t receive it before Apr 3 then it is t part of the delivery time incentives either.

Ive heard some dealers being able to get it protected but I don’t know the exact process.

As for getting PCOs you have to be in Ford’s database and meet their marketing criteria - whatever that is.  It’s never been shared but it is definitely location dependent among the other hundreds of criteria.

• Like 2

Has anyone heard when Job 2 items will be available yet? February is last i head but not sure when or if it's been pushed. Waiting on that black appearance package an gears to finish out out order and take it out of priority code 99. Not sure why I'm so antsy, I'm dealing with a Bronco order too and that's a whole other mess! Ha!

49 minutes ago, Forgirl2003 said:

Has anyone heard when Job 2 items will be available yet? February is last i head but not sure when or if it's been pushed. Waiting on that black appearance package a gears to finish out out order and take it out of priority code 99. Not sure why I'm so antsy, I'm dealing with a Bronco order too and that's a whole other mess! Ha!

Akirby would be one to ask… I’ve seen on other forums that they were told later part of April J2 would start but who knows. I’ve also seen people with KR and above being built now but don’t know if they are roll overs or not

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AskF350 said:

Akirby would be one to ask… I’ve seen on other forums that they were told later part of April J2 would start but who knows. I’ve also seen people with KR and above being built now but don’t know if they are roll overs or not

I wanted the black appearance pkg but decided with the sport as the side vents don’t look truly black as the sport appearance looks darker 

34 minutes ago, AskF350 said:

I wanted the black appearance pkg but decided with the sport as the side vents don’t look truly black as the sport appearance looks darker 

We looked at the sport package but really want the full black out look, no chrome at all. We are also waiting on the 3.55 gears without getting the Tremor package.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GreyShadow350 said:

Here is something odd.  Select the lay-flat seats option and view the side-view cabin picture. The rear seat changes to one without a center armrest, it pulls forward about 6 inches, and the rear underseat storage goes away.  I really hope that's a glitch in the webpage!?

5 hours ago, Forgirl2003 said:

Has anyone heard when Job 2 items will be available yet? February is last i head but not sure when or if it's been pushed. Waiting on that black appearance package an gears to finish out out order and take it out of priority code 99. Not sure why I'm so antsy, I'm dealing with a Bronco order too and that's a whole other mess! Ha!

I called my dealer the day before and they said Ford is doing a webcast with them soon and reveal the plan. But they've heard (rumor mill) that J2 items will be soonish (whatever that means) and scheduling will begin late Feb early Mar. He said he would let me know when they have the greenlight.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ImmortalJman said:

I called my dealer the day before and they said Ford is doing a webcast with them soon and reveal the plan. But they've heard (rumor mill) that J2 items will be soonish (whatever that means) and scheduling will begin late Feb early Mar. He said he would let me know when they have the greenlight.

Thank you!

On 1/22/2023 at 3:41 PM, rottekatz1 said:

It is easier to call or chat with Ford customer service.

Looked on Ford.ca this morning and saw that truck is scheduled for week of 10 Feb with check and has a green light for production. This evening 2AM checked order track and it shows truck invoiced on 2 Feb. I clicked on window sticker and to my amazement, it came up.  Maybe the dealer will send me something one day????

F250, XLT, CC, SB, SRW, Stone Grey, 7.3 gas, Ordered on 27 Oct from largest dealer in CO.

Edited by rottekatz1

4 hours ago, rottekatz1 said:

Looked on Ford.ca this morning and saw that truck is scheduled for week of 10 Feb with check and has a green light for production. This evening 2AM checked order track and it shows truck invoiced on 2 Feb. I clicked on window sticker and to my amazement, it came up.  Maybe the dealer will send me something one day????

F250, XLT, CC, SB, SRW, Stone Grey, 7.3 gas, Ordered on 27 Oct from largest dealer in CO.

Hopefully they send you something ?‍♂️

15 hours ago, ZZ4X4 said:

Here is something odd.  Select the lay-flat seats option and view the side-view cabin picture. The rear seat changes to one without a center armrest, it pulls forward about 6 inches, and the rear underseat storage goes away.  I really hope that's a glitch in the webpage!?

Another oddity is that if you add in the diesel, the photos show 3 exhaust outlets.  The dual diesel, and the single gas.  Hope they don't actually come with 3 outlets of 2 different finishes.  LOL.

10 hours ago, GreyShadow350 said:

Another oddity is that if you add in the diesel, the photos show 3 exhaust outlets.  The dual diesel, and the single gas.  Hope they don't actually come with 3 outlets of 2 different finishes.  LOL.

I dont see that when I build.  Can you snap a pic?