2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

33 minutes ago, wfjames22 said:

This week's vvr pull shows "microchip hold/at plant"...wonder how long this will add to the timeline?

Mine's been 'in production' since the 22nd but haven't seen anything like that on vvr/vinview, so i went on ford chat and asked if it was in fact chip/parts hold or what. Was told no, it had been sent to body shop on the 3rd and once done there it would move into awaiting shipment. Although they didn't know what for exactly since it would be specific to the build (450, NO spray-in liner). I wonder if it's a specific option you have that's holding things up, what'd you order?

2 hours ago, wabbastang said:

Mine's been 'in production' since the 22nd but haven't seen anything like that on vvr/vinview, so i went on ford chat and asked if it was in fact chip/parts hold or what. Was told no, it had been sent to body shop on the 3rd and once done there it would move into awaiting shipment. Although they didn't know what for exactly since it would be specific to the build (450, NO spray-in liner). I wonder if it's a specific option you have that's holding things up, what'd you order?

Screenshot_20230124_073408_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_073442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_073539_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_073452_Chrome.jpg

Hey all... I was scheduled to the week of 2/6 (today) by email. I have not received any followup emails. The US Ford tracking won't work for me either, but today the Canadian site switched to my build week of 2/15 (a Wednesday!) IIam used to a build week starting on a Monday, not a Wednesday. Is this a glitch or something else?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, F250 order dreaming said:

Hey all... I was scheduled to the week of 2/6 (today) by email. I have not received any followup emails. The US Ford tracking won't work for me either, but today the Canadian site switched to my build week of 2/15 (a Wednesday!) IIam used to a build week starting on a Monday, not a Wednesday. Is this a glitch or something else?

Thanks.

Feb 15 is probably your build day.

Edited by rottekatz1

2 hours ago, F250 order dreaming said:

I was given a build week of 2/16 mid Jan,  and then this last weekend the .ca tracking site shows a build week of 2/19 which is a Sunday.  No new follow up email saying my build week changed though?  Weird.

2 hours ago, jmn said:

I was given a build week of 2/16 mid Jan, and then this last weekend the .ca tracking site shows a build week of 2/19 which is a Sunday. No new follow up email saying my build week changed though? Weird.

I know... I ordered a f250 in March of 22 and got it in 2 months and 2 days... this one is hopefully coming quickly too..  not sure what I've done, but I am sure thankful.

1 hour ago, wabbastang said:

Just the 45 day emails. I'm not sure that Job #2 start date has been set yet. so probably won't see scheduling happen until at least that is known. Last I saw was April for that.

April has what i've been seeing too.

12 hours ago, alipor said:

April has what i've been seeing too.

I saw a 2023 F250 Platinum  yesterday in a parking lot, and thought 'what the heck'.  It had "manufacturer's" plates on the back! I live near Detroit. Definitely a 2023 with the steps on  the side.

3 hours ago, rudy777 said:

I saw a 2023 F250 Platinum  yesterday in a parking lot, and thought 'what the heck'.  It had "manufacturer's" plates on the back! I live near Detroit. Definitely a 2023 with the steps on  the side.

I saw some a few days after Christmas on car carriers on our way out of Dearborn… 

Just getting caught up since November or so.   My order shows production in the Ford Ca site / can view /  download window sticker.  For Ford USA shows nothing / no info.   IS this typical ?  May have already been covered but wanted to ask - Order a F450 Lariat 

Thanks again

• Like 1

Sorry - this may have been covered, but do all of you that are tracking your trucks - either on the US site or the Canada site - already have your VIN's?  If so, how did you get the VIN?  Did Ford let you know (like the email I got a while back that said there's still no update) or did your dealer/salesman give it you outside of the Ford correspondence?  I obviously don't have a VIN yet - ordered F350 Lariat long bed on like 10/29.   Thanks!!

31 minutes ago, HelotesAg said:

Sorry - this may have been covered, but do all of you that are tracking your trucks - either on the US site or the Canada site - already have your VIN's?  If so, how did you get the VIN?  Did Ford let you know (like the email I got a while back that said there's still no update) or did your dealer/salesman give it you outside of the Ford correspondence?  I obviously don't have a VIN yet - ordered F350 Lariat long bed on like 10/29.   Thanks!!

VIN came with the email I received letting me know my 350 was scheduled for production. My order was entered on 10/28 and I never got a 45 day email. Jan 12 I got the email I was scheduled and in the body of the email, it had my VIN number. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HelotesAg said:

Ford sent me an email with the VIN, order number and a link to the tracking site....which has never worked. I can only track it via the Canada site but the window sticker didn't work until today...it's been 3 weeks.

eta...it also had a production week of 1/16, but it hasn't been built yet. I also received the 45 day email on the 45th day after my order confirmation email. I got the scheduling email 7 days later. 

Edited by wfjames22
Added info