2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

28 minutes ago, rottekatz1 said:

Last week my dealer told me that mine was scheduled for delivery Mar 29. She did not know that the lots were filling up with MY 2023s; she said that those were MY 2022s. I advised her that most of the 2022s had been shipped and that the lots were refilling with 2023s pending Ford issuing an OKTB. She was surprised. So, little do they know. 

That sounds more like it

• Like 1

order 9 dec 22

F250 crew cab long bed grey

3.73 locking axle

chrome pkg

sprey in liner

FX4

no word from dealer or email from ford. Chatted today and told

scheduled production 29 Mar and given a VIN . Used the tracking app to get this. Ill believe it when the dealer says its on his lot.

F250.png

51 minutes ago, Wizardfitz said:

order 9 dec 22

3.73 locking axle

chrome pkg

sprey in liner

FX4

scheduled production 29 Mar and given a VIN . Used the tracking app to get this. Ill believe it when the dealer says its on his lot.

F250.png

Is that on the Canadian website or US?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wizardfitz said:

order 9 dec 22

3.73 locking axle

chrome pkg

sprey in liner

FX4

F250.png

Is that on the Canadian website or US?

3 hours ago, F250 order dreaming said:

I just got a text from my salesman that my 23 f250 ccsb lariate is supposed to be delivered the middle of this month... has anyone else heard anything? Seems a bit suspect to me since we haven't heard anything on the oktb yet.

I have yet to see a post about a salesperson that has a clue about what's going on.

On 3/1/2023 at 10:08 PM, wabbastang said:

This video is probably the latest and best actual info there is as of last Thursday.

An interesting point to remember is that the order guides were not complete with all the job 2 options when the guide was initially put out back in October, so as soon as the updated guide is out you will want to update your order with the dealer before scheduling happens.

Thx, those things are good to know. I knew when I placed my order that the guide was incomplete, I've just been waiting for that to come out so I could update my order. Looks like I only have to wait for the on-board scales. Though, I'm thinking about deleting my spray bed liner to speed my order up and then get it done somewhere else.

On another note, I'm getting a little nervous as I'm seeing a number of people's orders get pushed further out. I'm keeping my current truck on life support waiting for this one to arrive. I don't really wanted to but a high priced used model, so I'm hoping that mine will make into production before a push for MY24's.

Edited by ImmortalJman

1 hour ago, ImmortalJman said:

Thx, those things are good to know. I knew when I placed my order that the guide was incomplete, I've just been waiting for that to come out so I could update my order. Looks like I only have to wait for the on-board scales. Though, I'm thinking about deleting my spray bed liner to speed my order up and then get it done somewhere else.

On another note, I'm getting a little nervous as I'm seeing a number of people's orders get pushed further out. I'm keeping my current truck on life support waiting for this one to arrive. I don't really wanted to but a high priced used model, so I'm hoping that mine will make into production before a push for MY24's.

I would suggest deleting the liner because it's generally considered pretty inferior to other aftermarket products. I know there are guys who have had good experience with the factory spray-in, but if you do a quick google on the subject, you'll find plenty of info on it and likely come to a pretty quick decision. You can get a better product with better prep work done with a linex/rhino/etc. Also, yes, it seems to be a consistent problem that holds up orders.

4 hours ago, waloud said:

They have already started setting up OT and parking to bring back 23 models to ship.  As soon as Ford gets the ok to buy they will start processing what has already been built.

That would be awesome, but I've heard this so many times over the last month. It's proven to be a big disappointment each time, so it's hard to get excited about it.

Ha Ha. I see you edited your original post a bit :).

1746424906_ScreenShot2023-03-03at8_33_25AM.thumb.png.6a5acb12f28cd5643d6095ba39d53cf5.png

My order has been like this for a while now; does this mean that it's waiting for the "OKTB" that people are mentioning, or would it have gone to "Built" status if so? Has anyone seen theirs go to "Built" yet?

I was able to download the window sticker from the site for a while, but now it just gives a 404 when I try to. 

1 hour ago, system said:

You are likely built as the tracker isn't always accurate in real time. Two ways to check to be sure. Do a chat with Ford or have your dealer check their system. 

Much appreciated, thank you :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rottekatz1 said:

Heard that the OKTB went out last week for some. Has anyone seen any trucks being loaded to go out for delivery?

I haven’t seen or heard anything .. But found out today my build week has moved to April 10th now I wish they’d make up their minds…