2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

33 minutes ago, Wizardfitz said:

What trim / options?

F250 Lariat ultimate, 7.3, moonroof, 4.30 elocker, spray liner, front and rear mud flaps, front and rear wheel well liners, all weather mats, block heater, pro power 2k, roof lamps, plow prep, dual battery. 

46 minutes ago, system said:

F250 Lariat ultimate, 7.3, moonroof, 4.30 elocker, spray liner, front and rear mud flaps, front and rear wheel well liners, all weather mats, block heater, pro power 2k, roof lamps, plow prep, dual battery. 

And it's silver!  ? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, system said:

I just called dealer to check If I could drop spray in liner. Saw a video that was one of the delays.  I had a production date of 29 Mar now none.

The spray liner is a constraint but won't necessarily stop your build... but understandable that you would want to eliminate anything that could delay you. Dropping an option would depend on how far along they are with scheduling your build they are. Do you have a VIN and window sticker yet? If so, it may well be too late...

40 minutes ago, Forgirl2003 said:

Anyone hear if the Job 2 order guide will be released this week? Hoping it's soon with possible Job 2 starting in April.

I saw a YouTube video yesterday say possibility end of April beginning of May.. hard to tell though.. the guy also said there is only certain percentage of trucks they are able to build with product availability 

• Like 1

Ordered 10/27/22 no constraints , still at unscheduled clean . I guess there isn’t anything that can predict scheduling based on what people are seeing with vehicles already built or on hold . Mine is a config with everything available job 1 . Guess I just have to be patient 

Ordered 10/27/22 no constraints , still at unscheduled clean . I guess there isn’t anything that can predict scheduling based on what people are seeing with vehicles already built or on hold . Mine is a config with everything available job 1 . Guess I just have to be patient 

29 minutes ago, XLT_CO said:

Dealer told me my 2023 F250 XLT 7.3 Tremor is built and they have it in "storage" and are not giving the dealer any timing on shipping WTF is going on ?????

In storage? I wonder what that means I didn’t think they had enough space to put stuff inside… things we get told are just strange 

21 hours ago, Forgirl2003 said:

Thanks!

Saw this from town and country for

Starting off with the restrictions on the 2023 Super duty. First is the Tremor Package. Currently Ford is only able to produce 10% of all Tremor Package Super Duty’s. The next restriction is engines. The 6.8L Engine has an 8% restriction. With the 6.7 Diesel Engine, theyre only able to produce 29% of those. Lastly they are only able to make 10% of the 6.7L High output Engine. The next restriction is the 12 inch productivity screen. Ford is only able to produce 36% of these screens. When it comes to Moonroofs, Ford is only able to produce 20% of Super Dutys with that option. The #1 restriction that is wrecking orders is the factory installed bed cover. Less than 1% of orders nationwide will be able to be built with that option. Next is the platform running boards that Ford is only able to make 11% of those orders. When it comes to tires, there is one tire option that Ford is only able to make 2% of. That is the 19 inch BSW Traction tire. If you want a bed liner, only 20% of Spray in bed are being made right now. Lastly is the 5th wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package. Ford is only able to produce 26% of those at this time.

I *think* his wording is misleading. Those numbers are always on order guide, and its more like a share of production. So 10% of all trucks made can be tremors. Which also makes perfect sense that they only expect 8% to be the engine thats only available in the non STX xl models. I think its a way of parts forecasting. For example the explorer guides have percentages of packages within trims. It would make zero sense to state from the beginning (release of order guide) that they cant make everything. And the percentages are not a recent addition to order guides. The give away should be the fact that they follow every constraint item with a sales pitch to their parts department.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wizardfitz said:

Starting off with the restrictions on the 2023 Super duty. First is the Tremor Package. Currently Ford is only able to produce 10% of all Tremor Package Super Duty’s. The next restriction is engines. The 6.8L Engine has an 8% restriction. With the 6.7 Diesel Engine, theyre only able to produce 29% of those. Lastly they are only able to make 10% of the 6.7L High output Engine. The next restriction is the 12 inch productivity screen. Ford is only able to produce 36% of these screens. When it comes to Moonroofs, Ford is only able to produce 20% of Super Dutys with that option. The #1 restriction that is wrecking orders is the factory installed bed cover. Less than 1% of orders nationwide will be able to be built with that option. Next is the platform running boards that Ford is only able to make 11% of those orders. When it comes to tires, there is one tire option that Ford is only able to make 2% of. That is the 19 inch BSW Traction tire. If you want a bed liner, only 20% of Spray in bed are being made right now. Lastly is the 5th wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package. Ford is only able to produce 26% of those at this time.

That’s the video I commented about yesterday seeing and product availability… crazy times we are in

3 hours ago, XLT_CO said:

Not sure, might be offsite lot...FFS, ship the truck , the salesman wants to finish the deal with me and I'm trying to time when to sell my current truck..

I wouldn’t finish the deal till you get the truck on the lot and can look over it and inspect it… you’ve had to wait how long to receive it now they can wait for you.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wizardfitz said:

Awesome, so pretty much everything in my order is constrained. So, might never see my truck that I so desperately need to replace my current one.