2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

52 minutes ago, jtcdmc said:

Akirby,

Would you please upload this updated "Super Duty Order Guide.pdf" file to the same place that Ice had the original file. The location of the old file is at the top of this page and under the "Dealer Order Guides".

Thanks for helping with this forum!!!!

Done (I think)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, akirby said:

Done (I think)

The new version is there. The change log shows it as the 10/25/22 version, but when you expand the log you can see the old and new one. I checked the 2022 change log and the dates coincided with the date of the updated order guide. 

Not a huge issue since both are there, just a heads up that the revised one shows the original date.  Thanks for all the help with this forum!

7AA6784C-BFE3-457B-A3C2-054D29D443C2.jpeg

I didn't get any updates until tonight, It says mine was built on 3/26/23 & is now shipped as of 3/28/23 & should be at the dealer between 4/10/23 & 4/14/23. My truck is a Reg cab 350 XLT 8' bed with plow /camper pkg, duel battery, duel alternators, limited slip rear, cab lights, led bed lights, bed liner drop-in, rear wheel well liners, 360 camera PKG, remote start, XLT PKG 631A. We will see when it gets here! I was surprised when the E-M showed up since it never said it was being scheduled just those 3 steps simultaneously. Does anyone else have a delivery date?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, XLT_CO said:

any of those being shipped have the pro-power on board? my f250 xlt tremor was supposedly built 2 + weeks ago and put in "storage". I wonder if the pro-power on board is the hold up?

I wondered about that as well . I have a 6.7 Ho tremor with pro power ordered 10/27 and still no vin or production date . Dealer says order confirmed but nothing else 

1 hour ago, F250 2023 said:

Can anyone tell me what xplan pricing on a 23 f250 ccsb 7.3 lariat (chrome running boards and gooseneck) might be?

$63,842

I added the Chrome running boards - not the chrome package and the 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package but not the hitch kit.

No power pak on board, Is there a way to see where it is along the shipping route? Now even with the upgraded radio PKG & the camera PKG you still don't get xm or nav I thought that is why you upgraded the radio & added the camera PKG it says that under the XLT PKG but then shows only on SC & CC, not RC`s the only difference is the extra door so why?

I have a question for those with experience in ordering vehicles from ford… my truck(f350 ccsb lariat non ultimate 7.3l) has been in production since 21 March. It’s now been over a week. When should I expect production to be complete(considering there are no holds on anything in my build)? When I got my VIN, my dealer thought delivery would be end of April or mid May but I’m eager to see what ford projects as a delivery date.