2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

29 minutes ago, AggieF350 said:

Yeah salesman doesn’t know why.. I wish they would have a reason like if they are pushing them because of the 22 rollovers which is fine with me they should but don’t communicate the reason I’m not okay with that

I went through the whole frustrating process last year while waiting for a MY22 order that was never built. Don't expect to get any insight on anything that happens, good or bad.

33 minutes ago, Yankst28 said:

I’d be willing to bet that means job 2 is pushed until June or July. Just my uneducated guess. Still waiting on my Platinum. Zero info other than generic 45 day emails

Yeah who knows it’s a mess but your probably right… speaking of mess my salesman said they had a van get delivered last week and wasn’t supposed do be built till next month and never was notified that is was built and shipped.. then they had one that was shipped and was delivered to the wrong dealership in Cincinnati and had to go get to bring it to Columbus.. so sounds like it’s crazy times now

Today's vvr pull...still the same...sent off-site... microchip hold at plant.

I'm assuming that this means that it has been built but has been sent to a parking lot, awaiting whatever chip/chips are needed to complete it. 

What a cruel joke our world has devolved into. 

2097763002_image0012.thumb.png.623c6bbdbc7bcef2885adfbc8edb2ea4.png

28 minutes ago, wfjames22 said:

Today's vvr pull...still the same...sent off-site... microchip hold at plant.

I'm assuming that this means that it has been built but has been sent to a parking lot, awaiting whatever chip/chips are needed to complete it. 

What a cruel joke our world has devolved into. 

2097763002_image0012.thumb.png.623c6bbdbc7bcef2885adfbc8edb2ea4.png

Yeah it sucks

2 hours ago, AggieF350 said:

That’s insane… I just can’t imagine how that is all going to be made/delivered by the time 24s come out

Also with an abbreviated production run. Sounds like a lot of cancellations at the end of the year.  

• Like 1

Just got this.  MY vvr said microchip hold but my dealer just told me this:
"The VVR shows "microchip hold," but the new system Ford will be switching to for tracking orders shows plant quality control hold."

Here is what I had so you dont have to go back to look:

Status   ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Production Sent Offsite Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-25-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD Micro Chip At Plant On Hold
In Production Received Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Jan-18-2023, 23:56 ET TBD TBD N/A
In Production Released to Body Company Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-18-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Production Produced Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-18-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Production Sent to Plant Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-06-2023, 12:07 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2023) Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Dec-21-2022, 15:11 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-09-2023) Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Dec-15-2022, 07:39 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean   Nov-04-2022, 17:51 EDT      

2 hours ago, Fezzik said:

"The VVR shows "microchip hold," but the new system Ford will be switching to for tracking orders shows plant quality control hold."

Status   ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Production Sent Offsite Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-25-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD Micro Chip At Plant On Hold
In Production Received Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Jan-18-2023, 23:56 ET TBD TBD N/A
In Production Released to Body Company Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-18-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Production Produced Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-18-2023, 00:00 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Production Sent to Plant Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Jan-06-2023, 12:07 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Jan-14-2023) Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Dec-21-2022, 15:11 EST TBD TBD N/A
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-09-2023) Ford Kentucky Truck Plant 2, KY Dec-15-2022, 07:39 EST TBD TBD N/A

I’m assuming that new tracking is only available to dealers 

3 hours ago, Fezzik said:

Status   ETA

That's cool... hopefully that means that our trucks are just waiting to be released and not truly on microchip hold.

That could possibly explain why mine showed "built" one day and then back "in production" the next on the Canadian tracker.