2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

44 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

When mine showed "In Production" in the tracker,  my F-450 order was sent to the plant. A day after seeing "In Production" my window sticker was available.

My 350 was scheduled for next week (3/29) and all of a sudden it showed “in production” on Monday (3/20). Hoping it’s not a computer glitch and is a sign that things are happening!

4 hours ago, F350Fanatic said:

On Monday my dealer called me and said my VIN had been created and I was scheduled for production on 29 March 2023. What was weird was that the ford tracking website said “week of 29 March” on Tuesday morning the status changed to in production. Does this actually mean my truck is being built or is it more that the parts are being prepared for the assembly line and the truck will actually be built a few days from now? I’m just curious what I should expect going forward. I’m not worried about the shipping because I will get those updates and “tracking” from the dealer. I just know there is a lot happening behind the scenes at the plant that they order tracking site does not show. 

Thank you!

F4F43944-9C74-4756-A26B-511D395BD911.png

Same deal on my 350.  Wasn’t scheduled for prod until next week. This Monday it was updated to “in production”.  Hoping it’s real and not a computer glitch. 

Finally received some updated information this week for my build. Looks like they are finally moving forward with production on my F350....hopefully this means the diesels have received the OKTB. I live in KY and took a trip up to the Kentucky Speedway last weekend. The lots are full of trucks...from F250s to F550s. Hopefully they start moving them out of there soon.

1525248070_unnamed(2).thumb.jpg.920e63ca130b121456e18fc29248691a.jpg

6 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

When mine showed "In Production" in the tracker,  my F-450 order was sent to the plant. A day after seeing "In Production" my window sticker was available.

That’s the same with me. It wasn’t till later in the day but super exciting to see. I still don’t have a blend date yet but I’m assuming that because my “production week” said Wednesday 29 March that 29 March will also be my blend date assuming no delays. We will see. 

2 hours ago, F350Fanatic said:

That’s the same with me. It wasn’t till later in the day but super exciting to see. I still don’t have a blend date yet but I’m assuming that because my “production week” said Wednesday 29 March that 29 March will also be my blend date assuming no delays. We will see. 

The Super Duty window stickers don't include a blend date. Mine started building a day after the date in the tracker and took 2 days before showing built. All this info is available from your dealer on the VVR.

With a build date of 29th March, you may see your window sticker tomorrow. Good luck. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yankst28 said:

Has anyone seen or heard of any Job 2 trucks getting Vins or scheduled?

According to the Ford Guy on YouTube, it's possible that scheduling picks for this week might include job 2 builds, which will start in April. I'm assuming he'll post a video about that when it happens. But it's really likely to happen next Thursday scheduling round.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

The Super Duty window stickers don't include a blend date. Mine started building a day after the date in the tracker and took 2 days before showing built. All this info is available from your dealer on the VVR.

With a build date of 29th March, you may see your window sticker tomorrow. Good luck. 

That’s interesting. I wonder why they don’t have a blend date like every other vehicle. It would be great if my experience matches yours. We shall see!

4 hours ago, ImmortalJman said:

According to the Ford Guy on YouTube, it's possible that scheduling picks for this week might include job 2 builds, which will start in April. I'm assuming he'll post a video about that when it happens. But it's really likely to happen next Thursday scheduling round.

That’s what I’m hoping. Interesting note…my build has the tow technology package and when I saw my sticker I was shocked to see the price change for it go from 925 to 1570. I didn’t figure It out until I saw his video. Fingers crossed it comes with the hitch assist. Total first world add on but it’d be cool to have. 

My 6.7 diesel (non-HO) F-350 XLT finally moved to "Built" status in the tracker yesterday (3/22). Window sticker link in the tracker still gives a 404 error for whatever reason. I guess the diesels are starting to move now?

For reference, it entered "In Production" status on 2/14 and the window sticker was available at that time, but stopped being downloadable after a week or two.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, F350Fanatic said:

That’s what I’m hoping. Interesting note…my build has the tow technology package and when I saw my sticker I was shocked to see the price change for it go from 925 to 1570. I didn’t figure It out until I saw his video. Fingers crossed it comes with the hitch assist. Total first world add on but it’d be cool to have. 

yeah my Tow Tech package price changed as well. It will come with Hitch Assist. Not sure how good that feature will be since the backup camera does a pretty good job. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steaknpotatoes said:

yeah my Tow Tech package price changed as well. It will come with Hitch Assist. Not sure how good that feature will be since the backup camera does a pretty good job. 

Are you sure that’s true? That’s my thought as well but without getting the info from my sales manager I don’t know of any way to see the actual order codes to prove it. 

im sure we would get it for the original price too because of price protection. 

45 minutes ago, Tarmijo94 said:

Just to add to the confusion, Lariat ultimate includes the Tow tech package, and it seems that its still the same price that its always been.

I'm wondering if the trucks already built with the Tow Tech package will get the Trailer Hitch Assist added before they're shipped. I'll bet it's just a software change.

1 hour ago, KevinLK said:

I'm wondering if the trucks already built with the Tow Tech package will get the Trailer Hitch Assist added before they're shipped. I'll bet it's just a software change.

I wondered the same thing. Maybe even and over the air update for the existing packages. I doubt it because why would they raise the price like that instead of just saying the software would be made available later. The plot thickens. ?

1 hour ago, XLT_CO said:

Meanwihile, those of us who had Job 1's and trucks supposedly have been built and put in storage have not heard a peep on ETA. WTF. 

Mines Job 1 and hasn’t been built yet not till supposedly the week of April 10th… I don’t understand how they are doing this I’ve been told a couple months ago it is about what supplies they have available well you’d think they would build the ones that got orders put in for 22s and ones that were ordered the first day?‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XLT_CO said:

Meanwihile, those of us who had Job 1's and trucks supposedly have been built and put in storage have not heard a peep on ETA. WTF. 

Mine has been built and sitting in a lot since 1/23. I've seen people driving theirs that were ORDERED after that...wtf is right.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wfjames22 said:

Mine has been built and sitting in a lot since 1/23. I've seen people driving theirs that were ORDERED after that...wtf is right.

Sadly, I expect to see KR's, Platinums, and Limiteds driving around before a lot of us see our already built trucks.

Edited by KevinLK
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, KevinLK said:

Sadly, I expect to see KR's, Platinums, and Limiteds driving around before a lot of us see our already built trucks.

If that’s the case imma be p$$ed…I’ll give it till October 27th 2023 and if I don’t have it in the driveway I’ll just cancel the order and may find one on a lot somewhere 

21 hours ago, Tarmijo94 said:

Just to add to the confusion, Lariat ultimate includes the Tow tech package, and it seems that its still the same price that its always been.

Mine is a non Iltimate (I wanted the 40/20/40 seats) and I was hit the the increase lol. 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

On 3/23/2023 at 1:01 PM, KevinLK said:

same boat here too.  I have the lariat ultimate.  didn't think I was getting the hitch assist.  didn't see a price increase on the window sticker....now I'm wondering what I'm going to get......