Sure would be nice to see that blue dot move...

dwgautier

Order confirmed sense October 9th 2021...  Now I have a new 2023 order with a Priority 10 (whatever that means).  I have a bad feeling that some brand new 2023 orders will be scheduled before the 2022 orders...  It's really difficult to remain positive...  I am a teacher with a limited budget and I've been driving the same car for the last 17 years... I was so excited to order the Maverick, not so much anymore.

1256751193_MaverickOrderImage.thumb.png.7579c7c971d22da802597045a161ce4f.png

Priority 10 is the Highest Priority Code that your dealer can assign a retail order, so you are at the top of the list with your Dealer. Have you converted your order to 2023 and completed COVP with your Dealer?

I also just seen an article on Ford Authority on constraint items.  From the article:

"Currently, the 2023 Ford Maverick supply constraints consist of front and rear splash guards, the hard-folding trifold bed cover, load box bedliner, pickup box extender, soft-folding tonneau cover, load box edge protector with lights, protective film for the hood and fenders, and the trailer hitch receiver."

Edited by danglin

26 minutes ago, markfnc said:

Sad that Ford has good cars people want, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Maverick and of course Explorer, F150, Super duty, and they cant get them to the lots for reason after reason. 

My local Ford dealers lots are still basically empty. 

Yet Ford was #1 in sales the last 2-3 months.

They’re selling fine they’re just not sitting on the lot for weeks and weeks.

On 10/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, akirby said:

Yet Ford was #1 in sales the last 2-3 months.

They’re selling fine they’re just not sitting on the lot for weeks and weeks.

Just think how many vehicles they could sell if people weren't waitng 12-14 months just to hear their order won't be built. Many move on long before then. They need to double production on those Mavericks. They could sell 300K a year if they could build them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LSchicago said:

Just think how many vehicles they could sell if people weren't waitng 12-14 months just to hear their order won't be built. Many move on long before then. They need to double production on those Mavericks. They could sell 300K a year if they could build them. 

Well of course but nobody can get all the parts they need right now.  It’s not a specifically Ford problem and they’re doing better than most.

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 2:00 PM, dwgautier said:

Order confirmed sense October 9th 2021...  Now I have a new 2023 order with a Priority 10 (whatever that means).  I have a bad feeling that some brand new 2023 orders will be scheduled before the 2022 orders...  It's really difficult to remain positive...  I am a teacher with a limited budget and I've been driving the same car for the last 17 years... I was so excited to order the Maverick, not so much anymore.

1256751193_MaverickOrderImage.thumb.png.7579c7c971d22da802597045a161ce4f.png

How do you find that schedule on your order ?

Will it come in an email or is it on a website ?