Phone as a key issue

chicken

Hi, we have a 2022 navigator and have phone as a key setup with the Lincoln way app on both my iPhone and my wife’s iPhone.  It works fine for the most part except it constantly activating the running boards.   Our master bedroom overlooks our driveway where we keep the car and anytime either one of us picks up our phone we can hear the running boards deploy and then quickly after that return to their raised position.   I am sitting on the far side of our bed right now typing this so I am at least 30’ away and it is still activating.  Any way to adjust that so it only does it as we get closer?  Thanks 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, HofstraJet said:

I have (almost) the same issue. I hang the second key fob in my garage so that I can easily unlock doors/start the car/open tailgate when in the garage. Every time I open the garage door, the fob is recognized and running boards/lights activate. Haven't found a solution.

Hi HJ. I realize you know the solution, but for others: Move the keyfob to a spot further away from the vehicle. Or place it in metallic bag to keep the transponder signal from reaching the vehicle. Or perhaps park a few feet further from the garage door, if you have a longer driveway/if possible?

Keep us updated and good luck.