2024 Chevy Trax

T-dubz

2024-chevrolet-trax-rs-cabin.jpg2024-chevrolet-trax-rs-rear-angle.jpg2024-chevrolet-trax-rs-front-angle.jpghttps://fordauthority.com/2022/10/2024-chevy-trax-debuts-as-redesigned-ford-maverick-rival/

https://www.motor1.com/news/615861/2024-chevrolet-trax-debut/

I have to say this looks pretty good. Probably the best split headlight design I’ve seen. Hard to tell what size this thing is, but it should be a good seller, especially with its price point of 21,500

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

I have to say this looks pretty good. Probably the best split headlight design I’ve seen. Hard to tell what size this thing is, but it should be a good seller, especially with its price point of 21,500

It says its bigger then the Trailerblazer, which is roughly the size of the outgoing Ecosport.

The Trailblazer with a white top is prob the best looking Chevy product out there IMO. 

1 hour ago, tbone said:

They did a very nice job on this, it looks sharp. I’m guessing this version has all the bells and whistles, so it won’t be $21k, but the starting price is very good. This is the model imported from Korea, correct?

That is correct tbone, the U.S. market version of 2nd gen Chevy Trax will be assembled at GM's Changwon plant. There's also a version of this vehicle called Chevy Seeker that's assembled by SAIC-GM for the China market only. Chevy Seeker has a more powerful 4-cylinder engine and more amenities compared to 2024 Chevy Trax.

Chevrolet-Seeker-1068x601.jpg

On 10/12/2022 at 2:52 PM, silvrsvt said:

It says its bigger then the Trailerblazer, which is roughly the size of the outgoing Ecosport.

The Trailblazer with a white top is prob the best looking Chevy product out there IMO. 

Trailblazer is the size of Bronco Sport... EcoSport is substantially smaller than both Trailblazer and the outgoing original Trax ?

The new US market Trax is actually a renamed version of Chevy Seeker which replaced Trailblazer in China (3 year model cycle is the norm in China). In the US, GM is selling Trax (Seeker) with FWD only and priced below Trailblazer. Forget the SUV marketing and the faux cladding and suspension lift and focus on the MSRP which tells the whole story: It is really a replacement for Cruze in terms of size and price point. 

Trax: compete with Toyota Corolla, Mazda3, Kia Forte

Trailblazer: compete with Toyota Corolla Cross, Mazda CX-30, Kia Seltos

Edited by bzcat
  • Thanks 1