2023 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

kakakakaka

Create a place where people can share their status for 2023 navigator orders.

Order detail: black label L, metallic blue color + yacht club, 2nd row captain with massage

Order submitted by dealer: 08/25/22

Lincoln accepted: 09/10/22

Priority code: 19

Date that got notified the build is scheduled: 10/10/2022

Scheduled build date: week of 12/12/2022

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

Order detail: standard with exterior package, white with black interior, 2nd row captain.

Order submitted by dealer: 08/23/22

Lincoln accepted: not sure 

Priority code: not sure

Date that got notified the build is scheduled: 10/12/2022

On 10/19/2022 at 3:55 PM, zyaaaa said:

Did they delete your auto lift gate? I noticed that addition on my car in their website, asked the dealer and they said all navigator models will have the lift gate delete. 

Yes, the dealer told me that the foot kick lift gate option needs to be deleted when placing the order 

• Thanks 1

Order detail: Black Label, Pristine White, Chalet Interior, Lincoln Play, All Weather Floor Mats, Roof Rack Cross Rails

Order submitted by dealer: 9/16/2022

Lincoln accepted: 9/16/2022

Date that got notified the build is scheduled: 10/27/2022

• Like 1

Order detail: Standard 4x4, Pristine White, Sandstone w/ Exterior Package and Co-Pilot360 2.0 Drive

Order submitted by dealer: 08/17/22

Lincoln accepted: Not Sure - Received Confirmation email from Lincoln on 8/17/22

Priority code: Not Sure

Date that got notified the build is scheduled: Checked with dealer on 11/4/22 - Was told order was on "Material Hold"

Scheduled build date: Not Scheduled

Anyone have any insight on what material holds they have that could be causing the delay? Thx

Edited by skk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the forum!

Order detail: Black Label L, Pristine White, Central Park Interior,  2nd Row Captain with massage, All-Weather Floor Mats, Roof Rack Cross Rails

Order submitted by dealer: 9/17/2022

Lincoln accepted: 9/19/2022

Priority code: 19

Built: 12/20

ETA at dealer January 3rd

On 12/21/2022 at 7:17 PM, IndyNav83 said:

Ordered 10/20 Pristine white metallic Navigator Reserve with monochromatic package

Original build week December 5

Got built 12/15 expected delivery 12/21

Live a hour away from where it was built

so hope to have soon.

Arrived at Dealer on 12/22, picking up early next week!!

On 12/27/2022 at 11:32 PM, CruiseGuy24 said:

When you guys say Lincoln Accepted the order, are you referring to the date you got the first email direct from Lincoln saying Order Confirmed?

Yes, that email and once you get your VIN and can track it you will see that same date as the first step on that page

I cant remember the exact date but I ordered mine when the "Order Book" opened which was back in August/September.  I have asked several times and have been told do to a chip shortage it might not get produced until March. Getting produced and actually getting it are two different things so it might be until April.  I found during this process the dates keep getting pushed up.   I ordered a 2023 Lincoln Navigator L Standard with the plus package.  
"

New to Blue Oval Forums! Wanted to share my order info. I haven’t heard anything from Lincoln since the order, but I’m guessing this is typical. 

Order Detail: 2023 Black Label, Special Edition Package, Pristine White Metallic, Alpine Chalet Theme, 2nd Row Captain w/ Massage

Order Submitted by Dealer: 12/02/2022

Lincoln Accepted: 12/02/2022

Priority code: N/A

Date Notified the Build is Scheduled: N/A

Scheduled Build Date Week of: N/A

On 12/22/2022 at 12:56 PM, zyaaaa said:

Just notified build pushed to March - standard.

I was told by my dealership that if I ordered a "Reserve" or "Black Label" those have priority in getting built.  I would have gotten mine in January if I went that direction.  However, "Standard" models wont ship until March.  The reason why I did not get the Reserve or Black Label is because the price was much greater and I felt like I didnt need all the extra options.  The Standard with the plus package seemed like enough.  Another reason why I didnt go Reserve is the windshield.  Around here I typically replace a few windshields and the Reserve windshield has the HUD which is very expensive to replace.

So you can tentatively expect yours in March, but I say "tentatively" because anything can happen between now and then like some odd parts shortage or labor shortage.  They always seem to come up with something.

Edited by JustMeInUSA
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 10:40 AM, Longhornjon said:

Order detail: Black Label, Pristine White, Chalet Interior, Lincoln Play, All Weather Floor Mats, Roof Rack Cross Rails

Order submitted by dealer: 9/16/2022

Lincoln accepted: 9/16/2022

Update:

In Production: 12/18/2022

Built: 12/30/2022

Shipped: 1/2/2023 

Delivery Estimate to North TX: 1/13/2023 - 1/19/2023

• Like 1