Order Number

Watchdog

33 minutes ago, Watchdog said:

Hi all,

I got a order number on the document.  Its a 1 Letter and 3 numbers...  Is this the order.number for the production of my Timberline?

Not sure how.to understand this code.  Priority 19 and sale code 320...

Watchdog

Priority codes are the dealer’s way of telling Ford which orders they want built first. Your dealer has 24/7 control of your priority code. The lower the number, the higher the priority. Custom orders range from priority 10-19. Dealer stock ranges from 20-99ish. 

Your dealer can also petition their zone manager (ford regional rep) to upgrade your priority code beyond 10. Ford corporate can assign priority 02 or priority 01 in some cases. 02 is usually for people who’ve been waiting a long time, and 01 is for major issues like a truck getting totaled in transit from the factory. 

42 minutes ago, Watchdog said:

thanks for the info on my prio 19 but the order code shows M143. I have no idea about that.

It’s a number the dealer assigns to help them with tracking,  it’s only meaningful to the dealer.  But Ford can use it to locate your order in the system.

13 hours ago, Watchdog said:

Okay.. but i dont recall giving my email to my dealer to receive this email from FORD. Any idea.what to do or maybe you can help?

Your dealer has all the latest information available in the Vehicle Visibility Report or the new system when it come online. Once you vehicle is scheduled for production, your dealer should advise you and provide the VIN.

The dealer is your primary contact for all information.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

Your dealer has all the latest information available in the Vehicle Visibility Report or the new system when it come online. Once you vehicle is scheduled for production, your dealer should advise you and provide the VIN.

The dealer is your primary contact for all information.

I guess its a waiting game until december for.the production to start for the timberline.  If my code is 143, does.that mean there is 142 timberline before me in the queue?

26 minutes ago, Watchdog said:

I guess its a waiting game until december for.the production to start for the timberline.  If my code is 143, does.that mean there is 142 timberline before me in the queue?

Your order code format is specific to your dealer. With our dealer, only the GSM and both SM's can enter orders into the system. My dealer uses the first letter of their first name with 3 numbers. Using my dealer's model, the person entering your order will have entered 142 orders into WBDO before yours, but they could be any model of vehicle.

To determine how many vehicles are ahead of your order, you again have to request this information at the dealership, preferably from the GSM/SM, not a salesman.