The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

ice-capades

2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide

2023 Super Duty Order Guide

View File

Late Availability Series & Features Launching With Job #2
Orders can be placed at Job 1 but will not schedule until Job #2:
— King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited Trim Levels

Features not available to order at Job #1. Content will be available to order when Job #2 order bank opens in February 2023. Dealers should assign Priority Code 99 to orders for customers who would like to wait for Job #2 content:
— 3.55 Electronic-Locking Final Drive Ratio with Diesel Engines (Available J1 on Tremor / Available J2 on F-250/F-350 SRW without Tremor)
— 360-Degree Trailer Camera System (J2 availability on all trim levels)
— 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Trailer BLIS System (J2 availability on all trim levels)
— Black Appearance Package (J2 availability on XLT/Lariat)
— CNG/Propane Gaseous Engine Prep Package (J2 availability on XL with 6.8L Gas Engine)
— Onboard Scales & Smart Hitch (J2 availability on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited) – Feature estimates cargo weight in real time and provides guidance on trailer tongue weight distribution
— Pro Trailer Hitch Assist (J2 availability on all trim levels within Tow Technology Package) – Feature automatically backs the truck up and aligns the conventional hitch ball to the trailer receiver
— Programmable and Connected Ford Pro Upfit Integration System (J2 availability on all trim levels) – Feature adds ability for upfitter to customize controls and program operating rules

Do you know if there will be a separate guide for Canada?

Wow Atlas Blue is a one off color and they ruined the truck with those ugly built in steps. Yuck

6 hours ago, Rob86 said:

Do you know if there will be a separate guide for Canada?

Yes

Just spec’d mine out with the guide. Many thanks for posting that. 

Prefer the adaptive steering if its available in 2023. Dont see it. Am I missing it ?

4 hours ago, EastMark said:

Just spec’d mine out with the guide. Many thanks for posting that. 

Prefer the adaptive steering if its available in 2023. Dont see it. Am I missing it ?

You are correct. It is gone for 2023

Thanks for posting the guide  ice-capades , greatly appreciated! 

does anyone know if the new Tailgate Down Camera is only available in KR, Platinum, Limited... or can I get it with Lariat? 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

Would anyone know where we can find the GVWR ratings?

38 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

does anyone know if the new Tailgate Down Camera is only available in KR, Platinum, Limited... or can I get it with Lariat? 

Did you read the order guide?

I did and I saw no mention of adaptive power steering. I'm on my way to the dealer now so I guess I'll find out and will report back.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Did you read the order guide?

Yes. My first time ordering and first Truck.. I’m pretty sure Tailgate Down Camera is KR-Limited only. Some of it is hard to decipher. 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

1 hour ago, steaknpotatoes said:

I don't see any way to get the tailgate down camera without getting the KR or above trim.

36 minutes ago, CharlieKelley said:

I don't see any way to get the tailgate down camera without getting the KR or above trim.

That’s what I thought too. I’ll confirm with my dealer when I order. Thank you. 

53 minutes ago, EastMark said:

I did and I saw no mention of adaptive power steering. I'm on my way to the dealer now so I guess I'll find out and will report back.

The notice is on the first page of the order guide... Major Product Changes.

2023MY Super Duty_Functional .jpg

Biggest question Ill have for the dealer tomorrow pricing wise is the lariat ultimate package. Seems to be the only way to get adaptive cruise on lariat, but includes the Tow Tech package which will definitely be getting. Also seems the tailgate step only in lariat in the ultimate package. Looks like an all or nothing method for some of the popular options.

Edited by Tarmijo94

3 hours ago, Tarmijo94 said:

Biggest question Ill have for the dealer tomorrow pricing wise is the lariat ultimate package. Seems to be the only way to get adaptive cruise on lariat, but includes the Tow Tech package which will definitely be getting. Also seems the tailgate step only in lariat in the ultimate package. Looks like an all or nothing method for some of the popular options.

On page 20 of the order guide it shows Tailgate Step and handle (Order code 85G) as Optional on XL, XLT, Lariat. But if you order Lariat Ultimate it comes automatically. I am ordering front 40/20/40 lariat bench so I am not eligible for the lariat ultimate unfortunately.. so I won’t be able to get adaptive cruise, front sensing system, 18 speakers, HUD, etc 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

53 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

On page 20 of the order guide it shows Tailgate Step and handle (Order code 85G) as Optional on XL, XLT, Lariat. But if you order Lariat Ultimate it comes automatically. I am ordering front 40/20/40 lariat bench so I am not eligible for the lariat ultimate unfortunately.. so I won’t be able to get adaptive cruise, front sensing system, 18 speakers, HUD, etc 

So, the only way to get the tailgate step on a lariat is to get the lariat ultimate package?  Balls!

That’s good to know. So the fun information I get to bring home to the wife is cost of tow tech and other options, vs ultimate that includes it. 
I know that adaptive is technically not really a need, but I have it now and love it, and at this price point do I really want to lose a feature I use every day. We will find out tomorrow I guess

36 minutes ago, CharlieKelley said:

So, the only way to get the tailgate step on a lariat is to get the lariat ultimate package?  Balls!

No. You can get it without lariat ultimate. 

Did Ford forget to list what is included in the Black Appearance Package? It is briefly mentioned on page 2..  page 27 shows contents of Sport Appearance Package. But those are two separate packages. I’m planning on ordering Black Appearance but it would be nice if I knew what all was included. 

Anyone know when the chassis order guide will be available?

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

No. You can get it without lariat ultimate. 

Oh, yes, I see.  Option 85G.  I already had that highlighted and skipped right over it when I saw your note.  Thanks!