2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide

ice-capades

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide
38 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

Thanks for posting the guide  ice-capades , greatly appreciated! 

does anyone know if the new Tailgate Down Camera is only available in KR, Platinum, Limited... or can I get it with Lariat? 

Did you read the order guide?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steaknpotatoes said:

Thanks for posting the guide  ice-capades , greatly appreciated! 

does anyone know if the new Tailgate Down Camera is only available in KR, Platinum, Limited... or can I get it with Lariat? 

I don't see any way to get the tailgate down camera without getting the KR or above trim.

• Like 1

Biggest question Ill have for the dealer tomorrow pricing wise is the lariat ultimate package. Seems to be the only way to get adaptive cruise on lariat, but includes the Tow Tech package which will definitely be getting. Also seems the tailgate step only in lariat in the ultimate package. Looks like an all or nothing method for some of the popular options.

Edited by Tarmijo94

3 hours ago, Tarmijo94 said:

Biggest question Ill have for the dealer tomorrow pricing wise is the lariat ultimate package. Seems to be the only way to get adaptive cruise on lariat, but includes the Tow Tech package which will definitely be getting. Also seems the tailgate step only in lariat in the ultimate package. Looks like an all or nothing method for some of the popular options.

On page 20 of the order guide it shows Tailgate Step and handle (Order code 85G) as Optional on XL, XLT, Lariat. But if you order Lariat Ultimate it comes automatically. I am ordering front 40/20/40 lariat bench so I am not eligible for the lariat ultimate unfortunately.. so I won’t be able to get adaptive cruise, front sensing system, 18 speakers, HUD, etc 

Edited by steaknpotatoes

53 minutes ago, steaknpotatoes said:

On page 20 of the order guide it shows Tailgate Step and handle (Order code 85G) as Optional on XL, XLT, Lariat. But if you order Lariat Ultimate it comes automatically. I am ordering front 40/20/40 lariat bench so I am not eligible for the lariat ultimate unfortunately.. so I won’t be able to get adaptive cruise, front sensing system, 18 speakers, HUD, etc 

So, the only way to get the tailgate step on a lariat is to get the lariat ultimate package?  Balls!

That’s good to know. So the fun information I get to bring home to the wife is cost of tow tech and other options, vs ultimate that includes it. 
I know that adaptive is technically not really a need, but I have it now and love it, and at this price point do I really want to lose a feature I use every day. We will find out tomorrow I guess