2023 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide

ice-capades

Regarding J2 availability list on page 2... Do you interpret Onboard Scales & Smart Hitch as being a standard feature on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited? I don't see it listed as an option anywhere else in the order guide, so I'm assuming it is standard as long as you wait for J2. Thanks.

2 hours ago, CrazyHorse27 said:

Regarding J2 availability list on page 2... Do you interpret Onboard Scales & Smart Hitch as being a standard feature on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited? I don't see it listed as an option anywhere else in the order guide, so I'm assuming it is standard as long as you wait for J2. Thanks.

I don't know that you can make that assumption.  None of the items listed on page 2 can be found within the rest of the order guide.  I imagine when those items become available to order, they will appear in an updated order guide either as standard, part of a package or as a stand-alone option.

For example, the hitch assist will become part of the Tow Tech Pkg at some point.  For my Job 1 order, I'm not expecting it, nor do I anticipate them forcing me to Job 2 because of it.

1 hour ago, Morgan92798 said:

I don't know that you can make that assumption.  None of the items listed on page 2 can be found within the rest of the order guide.  I imagine when those items become available to order, they will appear in an updated order guide either as standard, part of a package or as a stand-alone option.

For example, the hitch assist will become part of the Tow Tech Pkg at some point.  For my Job 1 order, I'm not expecting it, nor do I anticipate them forcing me to Job 2 because of it.

That makes sense. I figured it would go under the Tow Tech Pkg at some point too. I appreciate the insight. I'll just have to hold fast. Thanks!

6 hours ago, CrazyHorse27 said:

Not standard on Lariat...the Smart Hitch doesnt come into play until you get the Tow package or the Lariat Ultimate (which includes the tow package). The Scale is a separate J2 option.

Which seats are these ? 10 way ? Max recline ?  Hoping the 250 Lariat Ultimate Baja has this same 2 tone treatment. .? Even the console lid looks better.

Odd some complain how uncomfortable these seats were in 22. They were great looking. Do these look different than the 22 seat beyond the 2 tone ?

CB329678-77F4-45DA-84F8-4B3503A0C812.jpeg

3 hours ago, EastMark said:

Which seats are these ? 10 way ? Max recline ?  Hoping the 250 Lariat Ultimate Baja has this same 2 tone treatment. .? Even the console lid looks better.

Odd some complain how uncomfortable these seats were in 22. They were great looking. Do these look different than the 22 seat beyond the 2 tone ?

CB329678-77F4-45DA-84F8-4B3503A0C812.jpeg

I guess everyone has their opinion. The seats in my 2020 are phenomenal. Hopefully the 23’ are just as comfortable.

Has anyone gotten 100% confirmation on whether adding the 360 camera package bumps up the screen size from 8” to the 12”? I ordered my F450 XLT today and the salesman thought it did and the ordering manager wasn’t certain. The description and accompanying photo are vague at best and the ordering guide doesn’t offer any more info than this.