Fiesta Commercial

Replacement for Fiesta is Puma and has been that way for the last several years. Ford offered both for the last 4 years and buyers in Europe have voted with their wallets for Puma and now it is time to say goodbye to Fiesta. 

Ford will build its MEB Sport Crossover (which will replace the Focus) at Cologne plant where Fiesta is manufactured now.

On 10/27/2022 at 9:00 AM, silvrsvt said:

Is that what they are going to call the Capri?

That's the rumor. The Sport Crossover or "coupe" version is like a bigger Puma or smaller Mach E depending on your perspective.

And the standard MEB Crossover with longer roof will probably keep the Focus name.

Personally, I think if they are going to bring back Capri for the coupe version, then the longer version should be Cortina... but that's just me.

Edited by bzcat

On 10/28/2022 at 12:45 PM, bzcat said:

That's the rumor. The Sport Crossover or "coupe" version is like a bigger Puma or smaller Mach E depending on your perspective.

And the standard MEB Crossover with longer roof will probably keep the Focus name.

Personally, I think if they are going to bring back Capri for the coupe version, then the longer version should be Cortina... but that's just me.

Oh no! You said the word Cortina which may summon the Jellymould guy back to the forum!

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, atomcat68 said:

Oh no! You said the word Cortina which may summon the Jellymould guy back to the forum!

i forgot about that guy!

8 hours ago, jpd80 said:

He now goes by the Name Oldsmobile stopped over on GMI

I didn’t realize that was the same guy.  It all makes sense now!  Haha