Jesus Loves You

Mrs.Fine

I'm coming over from the F150 Platinum with a new F350 on order.  Not sure if the SD's are the same, but they changed the F150's ventilated seats from "blowing" to "sucking" a couple of years back.  If you put a piece of paper on the seat, you can confirm if they are sucking or blowing.  But regardless, I feel like the "sucking" method really does suck!

47 minutes ago, Monoman said:

I hope that isn't the case when I get ours.  I will say the vented seats on my current 4Runner are terrible too.  They work fine if you are under 200Lbs.  Anyone heavier just blocks the airflow. 

Makes sense but we can't feel the air, even when no one is sitting in it.

49 minutes ago, ddb said:

I'm coming over from the F150 Platinum with a new F350 on order.  Not sure if the SD's are the same, but they changed the F150's ventilated seats from "blowing" to "sucking" a couple of years back.  If you put a piece of paper on the seat, you can confirm if they are sucking or blowing.  But regardless, I feel like the "sucking" method really does suck!

We've heard about that too. We have a 2021 F150 Lariat and it works fantastic. There are also less ventilation holes, in the F250 but still. 

2 hours ago, HeavyAssault said:

My 2015 SD with seat covers can show you they are working. I was more concerned that the seats were not connected to the Climate Control ducting.

For the current trucks: Might just be the way they rigged the motors or fans. 

Someone got a 3D printer??  Just turn the blades the other way.

The seats are not connected to the HVAC.  They use a peltier device and a fan.

• Like 1