Ultra-Luxe Lincoln Navigator One Debuts In China

8 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

Imagine if that was available in the U.S., would suddenly catapult them to the top in the luxury equation.

Not sure how well it would sell here. In China, luxury car buyers all pretty much have their own drivers on staff. Much of the super luxury in this Navigator goes to the back seating area, where the owner sits.

17 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

Oh I get that, but something to a lesser extent, maybe $125K max with some of what we see...just being hopeful. Sadly more appreciation of the brand in China, than here...and this is home :(

Lexus offers an executive seating arrangement for the LX at around $125k. 

Ford simply does not want to take any risks with Lincoln. And it's a shame because they have the talent to pull it off. 

35 minutes ago, The Handler said:

Ford simply does not want to take any risks with Lincoln. And it's a shame because they have the talent to pull it off. 

They already did it with Continental.  I’m guessing it wasn’t very popular here.

1 hour ago, The Handler said:

You've got to be kidding me. That was an incredibly half-hearted attempt.

Wait - that’s not the one I was thinking about.  There was a Lincoln with recliner rear seats very similar to this one.  Maybe it was a concept car or another China only version.  

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, The Handler said:

agree, Ford doesn't take any risk, and that's is why Lincoln has the weird present.

I think they should offer something like the Navigator One in the US, around 125k-130k like the LX