Super Duty Plow Plug

EastMark

I have an F150 Lariat ordering a F250 Lariat. I swapped my lightweight Boss 7'6" stainless plow with down pressure to my other 150 now will swap to the 250.. Perfect for my Maine 600' gravel driveway.

This is how they set my plug when switching from my other truck to this one. Ive always wondered if there is a better / neater way to install the plugs. Id rather they tucked away better for the warmer months if theres a better way.

What are you guys doing on your SD trucks ? Pictures ?

BTW, Why do we block our license plate anyway? Ha !

PXL_20221029_153012874~2.jpg

PXL_20221029_153012874~3.jpg

Edited by EastMark

Same here I push them back behind the front lic plate holder, I have plenty of room & enough wire to do so, all my trucks have been that way once they got away with them being permanently wire tied to the grill that's going back a few years.

The smaller plug could fit thru the narrow lower but the large one is too big to push back thru on this current F150 grill.

Maybe the grill configuration on the 23 SD will allow for it to push thru for summer. Im sure at some point there will be closeup shots of all the different 23 grills out there. It isn’t a huge deal but it could look better. I just know that there is likely folks here that have figured out a better way than I have !

Appreciate the suggestions on what else works for others. Thanks for the input.

4 hours ago, sd350 said:

Same here I push them back behind the front lic plate holder, I have plenty of room & enough wire to do so, all my trucks have been that way once they got away with them being permanently wire tied to the grill that's going back a few years.

Agreed. Thats how it was on my last F150. It worked great.

When they swapped it over last time they set it up where it wont push thru on this truck.

Ive now seen several pictures of various grilles on 23’s.

Looks like there will be a large space maintained behind the front plate as you guys mentioned you put the plow cables.

I will be glad to tuck the wires away when not in use again ! Thanks for the input.

• ice-capades changed the title to Super Duty Plow Plug