What happens if dealer uses wrong code for 2023

Todd!

It makes it easier if orders that can't be scheduled until Job #2 are set at priority code 99. Retail orders subject to Job #2 scheduling restrictions and submitted at 10-19 priority codes won't get scheduled until then anyway, but using the 99 priority code makes those orders easier to manage.  

1 hour ago, finchturf said:

Ok - I just had my dealer change my '23 F350 SRW Limited to a 99.  I want the on board scales, etc - do we/they then have to go in when Job 2 order guide gets updated and add those codes?  Odd that they codes weren't already in there but just late availability.  

Yes

1 hour ago, Morgan92798 said:

The way I'm interpreting things is the hitch assist is not part of the Tow Technology Package until later. It's not listed as being there on page 29 of the order guide.  I've ordered a Lariat with the Ultimate Package (which includes the Tow Tech Pkg) , showing a Job #1 Order.

After re-reading the order guide you are correct.  

1 hour ago, akirby said:

After re-reading the order guide you are correct.  

I hope your correct. I ordered a 350 CC DRW, ultimate, chrome and FX4. And i was hoping it's Job 1. Dealer put a 10 for priority code. So i'm really hoping it's built early. I was worried for a little while, because i never got the email from Ford until last night. And it was ordered 10/27/22 at 17:24:51Pretty proud too, it was the first 23 super duty the dealer ordered. But i hope it doesn't show up at the dealer until late March. I don't currently drive my 21 in the winter, and i sure don't want to take it out of the shed, and then drive the new 23 home in salt. 

And my past experience of ordering a 21, didn't go so well. So i'm hoping this time around, it goes much better.