Next gen Lincoln Nautilus for China and North America leaked

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, joseodiaga4 said:

image.png.731a911530e4f8da966857dda81eddde.png

I guess the smaller screen is going to be like a pad to use the bigger one? It is too far away 

Unless that is a fish-eye lens, that seems an awful amount of wasted space for the dashboard.

31 minutes ago, jniffen said:

Unless that is a fish-eye lens, that seems an awful amount of wasted space for the dashboard.

To be fair, placing the screens there is going to direct your eyes upwards. So you aren't looking away from the road as much, great placement overall. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, escapeman said:

Does anyone here know when this new Generation Nautilus will be available in North America?  As we are seeing so much of it I feel it is a forgone conclusion.  As I am in the market for this new one anywhere from next Jan to September. Thx. 

Still no confirmation we’ll get it as an import.  If you want one buy the current one later this year to be safe.  It’s a great vehicle.

20 hours ago, akirby said:

Still no confirmation we’ll get it as an import.  If you want one buy the current one later this year to be safe.  It’s a great vehicle.

I am on my third MKX/ Nautilus. 
2016, 2019, 2021.  All three have been great cars.  If Lincoln decides not to bring it here as an import , I will need to look elsewhere. Corsair to small and Aviator much to large and expensive. Nautilus really does hit the sweet spot, and ticks every box. 

1 hour ago, escapeman said:

I am on my third MKX/ Nautilus. 
2016, 2019, 2021.  All three have been great cars.  If Lincoln decides not to bring it here as an import , I will need to look elsewhere. Corsair to small and Aviator much to large and expensive. Nautilus really does hit the sweet spot, and ticks every box. 

Why not just keep the 2021?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, akirby said:

Why not just keep the 2021?

As much as I enjoy all my Nautilus I have had , my lease is up in January of next year.  Also tired of all three being much the same as well.  If Lincoln does announce the new one for North America , and it does not come till Summer or Fall of 24 , I will work out something with my dealer to keep my 21till then. If not , then plan B . 

3 hours ago, escapeman said:

As much as I enjoy all my Nautilus I have had , my lease is up in January of next year.  Also tired of all three being much the same as well. 

Our 2022 is completely different than our 2016.  But whatever floats your boat.

We’re building current Nautilus into 2024. That’s already a known fact. I assume early 2024. So the question is will it just be an extended 2023 model year or will they say 2024. We will be finding soon when they’re gonna retool OAC. I will post in here when we find out and that should also shed light on this Nautilus situation.

Edited by Oacjay98
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Oacjay98 said:

We’re building current Nautilus into 2024. That’s already a known fact. I assume early 2024. So the question is will it just be an extended 2023 model year or will they say 2024. We will be finding soon when they’re gonna retool OAC. I will post in here when we find out and that should also shed light on this Nautilus situation.

It has to be a 2024 model to be manufactured in 2024 but it will be the 2023 model.  No way they switch to a new platform for less than 1 year.

59 minutes ago, akirby said:

It has to be a 2024 model to be manufactured in 2024 but it will be the 2023 model.  No way they switch to a new platform for less than 1 year.

Agreed,  especially since edge nautilus will be done at OAC in early 24. 

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Maybe the current one will be a 2024 to start with, and the "real'  2024 will be a 2024 1/2 or an "early" 2025