Clutch noise at idle with the clutch out.

I just changed the clutch on my 1996 f250 7.3 manual; because when I bought it,  it had a turbo upgrade with a new tune to match and the old clutch wasn't rated for the new power. After I swapped it out with a PROSHIFT Clutch 07-154-AZ3.5 from autozone, it now makes a horrible rubbing/grinding sound. I took it apart again re-torqued the flywheel and clutch and replaced the throw out bearing incase the one with the kit was bad and it's still making that sound. I don't want to bring it to a mechanic but at this point I'm out of ideas. 

Just throwing ideas out there but don't know your mechanical experience level.

Center alignment good?

Is the throwout lifting far enough?

When you took it back apart where are the gring / rub marks?

Check proper for proper spline fitment...housing to motor contact freely or did you have to use bolts to pull it in?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

The first time I put the trans in we used the bolts to pull it in but this time when I put it back I was able to get it to slide in super easy and all the contact marks that I could see on the inside where the ones that I would expect to see. I don't know how to check to make sure the throw out bearing is lifting far enough. I was reading somewhere that it could be gear roll over noise because of the new fluid in the trans.