2023 Nautilus Order

Hello, 

I am trying to get any kind of insight on an order I placed on 9/9. Should I have received any sort of update by now? I feel like I had an early order after they opened up ordering but have not received any sort of paperwork, update, order confirmation, etc. In the last couple of forums I've read, production has started in October. The only paperwork I have says "Preview Order" and "Time of Preview"...but below where I signed it says "This order has not been sent submitted to the order bank. This is not an invoice."  I find it hard to believe they don't provide any sort of order confirmation after my order has actually been submitted. I could be way off base...I am in healthcare and have NO IDEA how this s*** works :) SOS. 

Jordan

If you don’t have any info that’s on your dealer.  Ask them for your priority and whether it’s been scheduled yet.   They don’t start building retail orders right away so it’s either scheduled and waiting to be built in the next 6 weeks or still waiting to be scheduled.  Also make sure they registered your email with Ford.

• 3 weeks later...

Please note the last production update from “ice-capades” lists the following.

• 08/05/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 12/13/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

All dates are subject to change. 

Since retail sales are not the first to be produced, in my opinion you may have quite a more time to wait.

I ordered a 2016 MKX in April 2015 right after the order bank opened and had to wait 19 weeks for the vehicle to come through.  When I ordered my 2019 Nautilus in March 2019, I had to wait about 16 weeks for the vehicle.

Hope this helps.