Is used Ford from auction is a good idea?

I'd say that depends which ford you're talking about and your mechanical ability. If you can't fix it yourself you might be better off buying from a dealer that will warranty. If there's a specific truck in mind you can search facebook groups or more tech oriented forums for common issues and see if they're something you feel comfortable tackling (and how much more it's going to cost you to weigh your options)

23 hours ago, WinsletshawnA said:

Hi guys. I want to buy Ford truck from the auto auction, it's my first time and I need your's opinion on it. They use Live Video Streaming and I can buy it online and see the condition of the truck, so it should be ok

You didn't state the age/milage of the truck or gvw class that you're interested in, which for me would be bid/no-bid factors. If a personal use truck, (Maverick to F-250) I would want to know if the consignee is a private party or a dealer putting one or two in the ring; Why would a Ford Dealer send a late model truck to the ring in this market? Very high milage? Crashed? Several failed attempts at a mechanical repair? Or just an oddball combination of customer ordered options?  if it is part of a rental fleet, It likely still has some factory warranty, and I would be less gun shy. Same if the consignee is a private party or bank; divorce settlement, death in the family, bankruptcy/ repossession, etc.  

Edited by Chrisgb