SKILLED TRADES CONTRACT RESOLUTION WAGE INCREASE

duhblow7

I will be submitting this and I suggest all of us do the same. We should be setting the bar for all tradesmen in the United States. The more fervent we are, as a collective, in the demand that our representatives negotiate exactly what we desire, the more likely it is that we achieve our goal. A 25% increase will put our wage at a competitive point with skilled employees at other large companies. The reinstatement of the C.O.L.A will ensure that everyone be compensated  appropriately for increased inflation. These should be our demands and nothing less. I have been at Ford 30 years, and have seen many contract negotiations. This can be done if we make our representatives fight for it. I have attached a PDF and a JPEG file of this resolution if anyone would like to print this off, sign and submit to your local union representatives. It's the only way to officially state our goal for the upcoming contract. If you agree, print extras and ask our fellow tradesmen at your plant to sign as well. Many do not participate on this forum. Thank you, Nathan

580416259_FORDUAWRESOLUTION.thumb.jpg.eb54bfddd49bfa40910b6abda8a2c245.jpg

FORD UAW RESOLUTION 1.pdf

• Like 1