Cannot Reposition Speedometer in Center of Instrument Cluster

Snacks

Hi Folks, I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking for a bit of help.  I have a new 2022 Ford Escape PHEV, and about a month ago, the instrument cluster re-aligned several components.  The Lane Keeping Assist/Adaptive Cruise Control graphic became permanent, and the speedometer moved to the lower right hand corner.  I cannot clear the road adaptive cruise control graphic, or move the speedometer.  Is anyone else running into this? Any advice?  I've attached a couple pictures to capture what the display looked like before and after the switch:

20221120_104748.thumb.jpg.90584c6445f0c29226bfbb3980d171e9.jpgAfter.thumb.jpg.d0dfb8b4e700ae8d32249aa48d39d67b.jpg

First pic is with Lane Keeping System off, second is with it on.  With it on, the depiction of a lane and its edge lines (white if you're in it, red if it believes you're drifting out of your lane) remains in the bottom middle of the screen.  That pushes the speedometer to the side.  Not aware of any way of removing that graphic other than shutting the system off - it appears to be on-screen full time if enabled for everything but the base instrument cluster with a smaller screen than yours - but as it's a safety tech feature, that's your call to make.

Lane Keeping System is toggled via the button on the end of the turn signal stalk.  Try toggling it off and on, the display should switch between the two above.

https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/lane-keeping-system/

• Thanks 1

That was it J2sys! I must have toggled it without knowing it!  Thank you so much!  I took it to the dealer, I called the In Vehicle Support Team, I sat in the car with the owner's manual, and none of us could figure this out!  Thank you so very much!  

• Like 2