All-Wheel Drive

Eight-Speed Automatic w/ SelectShift® Capability  
Elements Package
Cargo Utility Package
Lincoln Co-Pilot360™ Plus

Luxury Package
18” Mini Spare Wheel
Class II Trailer Tow Package

I am expecting the Adaptive Suspension is included, (since the order guide from 10/12/2022 indicates it is included with the Reserve 200A and 2.7 V6 is ordered.

What I am asking is what indication will be to confirm the Adaptive Suspension will be on the vehicle.

There is no indication on the Preview Order from the dealership.

We've already had to drop the engine block heater and the splash guards, due to availability. (The dealer says they can put them on when it arrives).

Thanks,

I just looked at a reserve 201a and 202a with both the 2.7 and 21” wheels and neither window sticker mentions the suspension at all.  So it’s hard to say.

I suggest using the dealer inventory search to find one in stock near you and either visit or call and have them verify whether the suspension is actually included even though it’s not on the window sticker.  Or try calling Ford directly.

• 3 months later...

We'll the Lincoln site finally reports the Nautilus is built, now we wait for transport.

Any feeling on how long that will take?

Also, Lincoln has some good interest rates for "dealer stock" Nautilus, my question is, will an ordered auto still be considered 'dealer stock"?

1 hour ago, jniffen said:

We'll the Lincoln site finally reports the Nautilus is built, now we wait for transport.

Any feeling on how long that will take?

Also, Lincoln has some good interest rates for "dealer stock" Nautilus, my question is, will an ordered auto still be considered 'dealer stock"?

Somewhere between 1 and 8 weeks…. ?

When it arrives it’s dealer stock but you have to choose incentives at order or delivery but you can’t mix and match.

• 2 weeks later...

From the website, the Nautilus is on the train heading my way.
The sales rep emailed stating the earliest it will arrive will be the end of next week.
5 months and two weeks later and it might be happening.

Hope it rides like a nice luxury vehicle. ?

• Like 1

Hope it rides like a nice luxury vehicle. ?

You’ll love it.  Sync 4 is fantastic especially the expanded SiriusXM channels.  You can get all the channels and you can have up to 24 presets (mix and match with am/fm/satellite).

My 2013 Volvo S60 had 50 presets; 10 - AM; 20 - FM; 20 - Sirius/XM.
Guess I'll have to plan on downsizing my presets ?

It's been so long since I placed the order, I lost any excitement, but since it's getting closer that is starting to grow again.
In my Volvo I have a USB stick with music, mostly MP3, I'm going to find out how high of quality audio compression the Sync 4 and play, WAV, MP4, OGG, FLAC etc.

Akriby, I would like to thank you on the information you've provided me in the past months on the Nautilus.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jniffen said:

New question,  would you take a new auto on a trip a day or two after accepting the delivery etc?

The trip would be around 1,500 to 2,500 miles round trip?

A little risky but I’ve never had a problem with any new vehicle like that.  They do recommend varying the rpm and not holding the same RPM for long periods.

2 hours ago, jniffen said:

New question,  would you take a new auto on a trip a day or two after accepting the delivery etc?

The trip would be around 1,500 to 2,500 miles round trip?

Hi jniffen. Our vehicles do have a break-in period. I am not sure whether the current Owners Manuals state 500 or 1,000 miles. However, I would not have any issues taking a new vehicle on a long trip, as long as the break-in period restrictions are followed.

As akirby stated, try to vary rpm/speed on long highway trips.

During that break-in period: Do not drive at high speeds. I would recommend not driving over 70-75 mph (yes, over that is considered high speed)

And as akirby stated, do not drive for long periods of time at the same speed. A good rule of thumb is to vary driving speed by at least 10 mph every 10 minutes during highway driving. No prolonged periods of steady speed driving.

And do not use it to tow for the first 1,000 miles.  

I would also add...Even if not towing, I would not load down the vehicle with an abnormally heavy load...i.e. 5 passengers plus loads of luggage, rooftop cargo etc. However, a normal trip of you and say 2-3 passengers and luggage should be no problem, if you follow the rest of the break-in requirements.

Hope, this information helps, have a nice trip and good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after 4 months, and 21 days, I finally took possession of my 2023 Nautilus.

The sales rep was good, the director of finance, not too appealing.  Her job was to up sell us to the extreme. If we went with her options we'd be $10K more with the total price.

Enjoying the vehicle currently. 

AKirby, I found there is actually 30 presets in the sync-4.  Scroll down pass the group of 4 to 5, which give 6 more presets.

The only portion I'm not finding enjoyable, is my music on a USB stick.  Once an album is selected, it will only replay that album and I can't find a way to jump up to the artist, then back to the total list.  My 2013 Volvo would do that with ease.  When I mentioned this to the sales rep, his replied with, "Nobody does the USB, everything is tied to streaming."

Hopefully, I'll find the answers somewhere out in the inter-webs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 5:19 PM, akirby said:

Play album hotel California 

play artist eagles

play all OR play a specific song

Thanks, but what I'm hoping for is to let the system play the album, on the last track play the next artist or album.

Basically just keep scrolling through the list, not having to tell the unit what to do next.

The shuffle play is not desired, I want to hear the album tracks in the order the artist/producer laid them. (From the days of concept albums.

Thanks, but what I'm hoping for is to let the system play the album, on the last track play the next artist or album.

Basically just keep scrolling through the list, not having to tell the unit what to do next.

The shuffle play is not desired, I want to hear the album tracks in the order the artist/producer laid them. (From the days of concept albums.

Well that’s a tricky one.  Try playing an album with shuffle and repeat turned off.