2022 F250 Sag

Swamp

So, I am in the process of moving from a 2016 SD with Plow prep package that I ran a 7'6" Western MVP3 plow on. That truck sagged something fierce even after I installed air bags and aired them up to max.  The new 2022 SD just arrived last week, and it just came out of the shop with the new 8' 2" Boss plow. This truck has the plow prep and the camper package on it. To be fair I did not order this truck. It was ordered by a dealer, and it includes the upfitter switches, aforementioned suspension packaged. 6sp trans, auto tcase, and a 6.2gasser. I simply cannot believe the amount of sag these trucks have when a plow is installed. Now I will have to get air bags again! Absolutely frustrating. Now because this thing has the cameras, I get a camera fault from the front camera with the plow on. Wouldn't one think that with the plow prep there would be a way to override that warning? I can't find out how yet. Also, prior to the plow install the ride was seemed quite decent and controlled. Now it's bouncy and seems erratic.  Anybody else suffer this with their new fanatasy truck?

Swamp

They all sag with the plow on one would think they wouldn`t but they do. I have always added the 2.5 ready lift & a 3'' rear block has made a big difference for me, I find it a big help, but yes it still sags a little. One would think the front camera would shut off once you plugged in the plow almost like the plow lights switching from the truck to the plow. Did you ask if such an option is available from the plow manufacturer? I have thought about that with the 23 with the front sensors in the bumper haven't looked close to that option since I only order an XLT. Have you let some air out of the tires mine works great that way on my 14 it didn't have the sway bar in the rear so it was all over the place with the plow but once I put one on it was a night & day difference. I know you said you have been plowing before but did you try adding some ballast in the back if I get some sand in the bed that also makes a big difference. I had a 22 ordered & when it came in it was missing the rear locking axle & after 3 trucks with it, I didn't want to take the truck without it just because I have never gotten stuck or lost traction in the rear end with the locking setup. The dealer tried telling me I wouldn't notice any difference without it, I told him it's too much money for an almost sure it would be OK. They didn't like it, but it should be part of the plow PKG in my own opinion just like for years they should have had the rear defrost even on a reg cab, If you have never plowed you don't understand that the rear window still fogs or blowing snow builds up. Chevy has always had a rear defrost & they swear by it.

My 2022 Lariat has an 8'6" XV2 on it that came off my old 2019. Plow kept scraping excessively while driving on the new truck. Added a 2.5 ready lift in front like sd350 but put a 4" block in the back. Carry ~ 600lbs of sand in the back .... Problem solved, it squats a little when carrying the blade but nothing out of the ordinary.