Hi from Northern Nevada

NevadaMike

Hi. I’m from the Reno area. I current am driving a ram 1500, but I’m looking to buy a real truck. I’ve been eyeing the Super Duties as a replacement since a 1/2 ton truck is no longer suitable for my needs. I’ve been heavily leaning towards the Tremor. I’m thinking a Lariat Tremor. I was debating between the godzilla and powestroke, but the better power and fuel efficiency has me looking at the power stroke, regular or ho. With the ‘23’s I see that the ho is the only option for diesel. Unless I find a killer deal on a ‘22 I’m going for a ‘23 for two main reasons. The first is new steps in the bumper and side of the bed. This will be a work truck as well as a play truck. It will have a lumber rack on it and those steps would be useful to access the rack. The second is the pro power in the bed. It’s too bad you lose the power point in the cab, but the power in bed would be more useful for me. I wish the pro power option was larger than 2k.