2024 US Ranger Without Camo Spotted

42 minutes ago, 92merc said:

Yeah, a bit too much white in the picture.  I liked the chrome bumpers better.  Get something in there to break up the mass of color.

This is evidently doesn't have the chrome package, but I don't see much that they could do other than door handles.

1 hour ago, 70 Stang said:

This is evidently doesn't have the chrome package, but I don't see much that they could do other than door handles.

You just reminded me of the only thing I miss about being in final assembly: seeing all the different packages before anyone else. I’m not even sure if there will be a chrome package this time. 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You just reminded me of the only thing I miss about being in final assembly: seeing all the different packages before anyone else. I’m not even sure if there will be a chrome package this time. 

I bet that is cool being able to see that. I think this will be my next vehicle.....gonna miss not being able to see the different packages on the lot before buying/ordering.

35 minutes ago, ANTAUS said:

It could be the lower level poverty package series...contractor special.  I'm sure the higher trim versions will have more design elements to make it pop.

It's supposedly a Lariat with the body color door handles......it's still early yet.

I see the new Canyonrado has done away with steel bumpers too.

38 minutes ago, ANTAUS said:

It could be the lower level poverty package series...contractor special.  I'm sure the higher trim versions will have more design elements to make it pop.

Might be, but unless the facias will all be body color, this might be a 302A XLT or a Lariat: note the chrome fender vent and turn signal mirrors

1 hour ago, akirby said:

I like it but it desperately needs a 6’ box.

Ford Authority showed a SuperCrew/6' box testing last summer; note the NA roof-mounted CHMSL gm dropped all 6' box and extended cab Canyorados for 2023; Crew Cab/short box only. Toyota has been road testing a 2024 Tacoma, crew cab/5' box, no official word on a Taco crew/6'box.  

I was hoping the separate steel bumper would give the ranger a more aggressive look. Very disappointed that they did away with it. Not good if this is a lariat. Maybe it’s the color but it’s definitely giving me work truck vibes.This looks pedestrian next to the canyon and Colorado. 

Is it too much to ask to just make all the rangers look like the raptor?? Now that’s a good looking truck. 

Edited by T-dubz

3 hours ago, 92merc said:

Yeah, a bit too much white in the picture.  I liked the chrome bumpers better.  Get something in there to break up the mass of color.

Black bumpers maybe? Chrome belongs in the 50s imo. Just doesn't look good on modern cars. Black adds contrast, and agression to a design. Or maybe ford could offer a contrast package with a color other than black for people who want it. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Man I wish I could divulge some more info right now. It’s hard biting my tongue. I miss my anonymity ? 

26 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I’m curious about what the interior differences are from the ROW version. 

So is this you hinting that there will be more substantial interior changes without outright saying it? 

1 hour ago, DeluxeStang said:

So is this you hinting that there will be more substantial interior changes without outright saying it? 

All I’ve seen is the empty body shell…. Again it’s the one thing I miss about working in final.

Keep in mind we’re so forgotten about in body shop that it was months into building the Bronco before I got to see one in person, and the only reason it even happened was because I signed up for the event at my dealer. 

41 minutes ago, tbone said:

I think it looks pretty good, but would be a lot better with a front bumper.  The Ranger Raptor appears to have a bumper so perhaps there’sa chance the NA Ranger will still have it. 

I’m sure there will multiple grilles and front ends just like F150.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Chrisgb said:

Ford Authority showed a SuperCrew/6' box testing last summer; note the NA roof-mounted CHMSL gm dropped all 6' box and extended cab Canyorados for 2023; Crew Cab/short box only. Toyota has been road testing a 2024 Tacoma, crew cab/5' box, no official word on a Taco crew/6'box.  

Hope they don't do a "monkey see, monkey do" and delete the super cab.  I know many say .."what is wrong with crew cab?"  I just like the convenience of ability to carry the grandkids every now and then..but mostly use the space as an alternative to a tool box in the bed.

38 minutes ago, Bob Rosadini said:

Hope they don't do a "monkey see, monkey do" and delete the super cab.  I know many say .."what is wrong with crew cab?"  I just like the convenience of ability to carry the grandkids every now and then..but mostly use the space as an alternative to a tool box in the bed.

I would prefer a Supercab as well but on the Ranger it’s super tight and the crew cab is only 12” longer.  If I was going to buy one as opposed to a lightning jr I would want the crew cab 6’ bed.  5’ is just too short for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akirby said:

I’m sure there will multiple grilles and front ends just like F150.

I hope you are right. But they have to do a better job then on the current gen where the only difference in grilles is adding some color or chrome to the same grille. 

The raptor doesn’t have that small body panel that goes between the headlights and the grille. That space is instead filled up with the grille. I think that larger grille helps the overall look of the truck. I hope the tremor gets a similar front end to the raptor but maybe just has the ford logo instead of the ford script.