Auto Hi Beam

d232799

So my 2022 F350 King Ranch is a great truck.  Its been super over the last year and 11K mile.  Recently while I had my Fisher V-plow attached I noticed a Icon next to the light/fog-light area on the dash next to

the compress heading area a Blue headlight icon with a A in the middle.  My manual says its the Auto Hi Beam control icon saying I'm in that mode.  However after I dropped my plow I can't get the icon or get the auto hi beam function to pop on or work.....Manual says to flash from low to high to activate the function,  that doesn't work.

Any one have this or is this something my plow lights started that's not on my 2022 maybe in the 2023's.  Thought my King Ranch had about all the bells and whistles but could have paid more,  LOL.  

thanks Rob

I think it's not flash the high beam but to select the high beam position and let the sensor decide high or low beams based on oncoming or ambient light. Reflective signage affects my the lights greatly.

Off topic but my horn started only beeping from one of the horns when the plow is plugged in (same fisher xv2). Dropped the plow yesterday and horn is back to normal????