X-plan price protection refund time line

RFT2112

how long did it take you guys to receive your xplan price protection refund from Ford after the sale?
I took delivery of my truck at end of November.  Per Xplan rules I should receive a check from Ford for the price difference in about 45 days,  it been 60 plus days.   Emailed dealer with no response. 

thanks!  
Ron

5 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

Refund, I have been buying x plan for years and the x plan price has always reduced the sale price at time of sale. Even on orders.

The dealer may reduce the price increase at delivery, to the original order price, and then the dealer would retain the check from Ford that compensates for price increase. Or, the dealer would charge the customer the higher X Plan price and forward the check received from Ford to the customer.

Edited by rottekatz1
correct typo

4 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

Refund, I have been buying x plan for years and the x plan price has always reduced the sale price at time of sale. Even on orders.

This is about the price protection where the x plan price increased from order time to delivery time.  Not the actual x plan discount.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 8:18 PM, RFT2112 said:

how long did it take you guys to receive your xplan price protection refund from Ford after the sale?
I took delivery of my truck at end of November.  Per Xplan rules I should receive a check from Ford for the price difference in about 45 days,  it been 60 plus days.   Emailed dealer with no response. 

thanks!  
Ron

Got my price protection AND X-Plan refund check last week.  Took over 70 days from sale date.   I personally think they overlooked my refund in accounting because after I talked to the GM I got a call back within an hour saying the check would be ready by 5pm the dame day.   If you have waited over 50 days call your dealer and speak to somebody.