Diversity

Decker

1 hour ago, fmco76 said:

Mr.Decker, we don’t know all the details about the agreement yet, but do you think you owe Mr. Fain an apology? He has done more for the membership in his short tenure than the last 5 presidents combined.

Some of the former presidents should be in prison.

• Like 1

I`m all in for the Ford contract, the retirement incentive works out well for my schedule. No luck with giving back the VEBA to Ford. But a good raise in the LIB. Seems with little fan fare the 3% raise is still in place but, the total hourly percentage is very good. (three consecutive 3% increases) Then there`s the expansion of the contract, once again little talk on this contract item. But some grand standing of the MAYDAY thing for 2028 expiration date. Would that then be a five year contract? Oh well, 3, 4, or 5 year contract who`s counting. 

Then the biggest win for the book of faces influencer, ORGINIZE ORGINIZE ORGINIZE!!!! Yep we will see our membership numbers jump jump jump. Those future UAW members will be lined up waiting to pay their initiation and first month dues very soon, at all those battery and EV plants. Well, there was that one mention of card check process but not to worry bout those right to work laws, if the influencer says it, they will come. 

On that win for new membership, wonder if the just barely president has given any of this a thought while up on the mountain? 

The Great 'Green Energy Transition' That Wasn't – HotAir

Edited by Decker

On 10/14/2023 at 8:04 AM, Decker said:

I agree with you completely. 

Both of you were completely wrong as usual. I worked at cap for over 16 years. It was the worst local I ever worked at. Whatever the company wanted the union reps would do everything they could to defend the company. Most company corrupt local I worked for in my 30+ years at Ford.

7 hours ago, cecilmeyer said:

Both of you were completely wrong as usual. I worked at cap for over 16 years. It was the worst local I ever worked at. Whatever the company wanted the union reps would do everything they could to defend the company. Most company corrupt local I worked for in my 30+ years at Ford.

Hey how you doin cecil..... 

I see you still have a sore spot, can I suggest Preparation H. 

Fuzzy hit out the park, was dead on right. Get a hand shake and the promise "all" the EV facilities would be union and the just barely president started counting future dues. Then it was on to tentative agreements. Now don't  get me wrong I am all in with this contract. I understood  from the first book of faces influencer broadcast it was the typical business negotiations at work. Ask, demand or change to the membership demands and off we go. But unforunitly our influencer didn't`t think some of his members had never been through a negotiation before and took his 46% etc etc dead serious. So now these unknowing members want that pie in the sky contract. Hopefully we will see a 51% for in the next week. 

As for the 551 - - 3  crews - over 7 thousand members - more trades personal than ever - 400 million Ford bucks coming down the shoot  -  no lay offs since our Chairman took office - local President and V. President running a local with quorums 5 out of 6 months in a row, all the time and we leave the SUB benefits for the other locals..... Bad 551 Bad 

Edited by Decker

As of last nights reports;

In Support of the Contract.

Production - 12974

Trades  -          2978

Total For -      15972

Not Happy with the Contract,

Production -           7776

Trades -                    760

Total Not Likin It - 8536

Any bets on just how many eligible members vote? I got a quarter on less the 50%....

Edited by Decker

10 hours ago, Decker said:

As of last nights reports;

In Support of the Contract.

Production - 12974

Trades  -          2978

Total For -      15972

Not Happy with the Contract,

Production -           7776

Trades -                    760

Total Not Likin It - 8536

Any bets on just how many eligible members vote? I got a quarter on less the 50%....

I'd say you're pretty spot on with that estimate. It's pretty sad, I've never missed a vote. Then you'll hear from everyone that they voted no... Lol

• Like 1

“Ford Motor Co.'s decision to resume construction of its electric-vehicle plant in Marshall, but at a much smaller scale, marks another sign that looming expectations for EV sales growth aren't keeping pace with ambitious targets embraced inside and outside the auto industry.”

“The Dearborn-based automaker said Tuesday it is scaling back its expected gigawatt capacity for the Marshall project by about 43% and will decrease the number of jobs created through the investment by about 32% to a new total of 1,700 jobs. The company still plans to complete construction by 2026.”

Willie Clay and Farley know there is no reason to assume that Old Joe will be calling the shots on January 20th, 2025 which means there's no guarantee Willie Clay or any one of the  big three will see an endless stream of our tax dollars to help subsidize these pie in the sky projects…. Umm does this mean our just barely UAW president won`t be counting all those future dues?

Woo Woo make the deposits and give me an exit date :yahoo:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chicago Teachers Union - we don`t need no stinkin audit - asking for one is racist....

Chicago Teachers' Union Got Some 'Splainin' to Do – HotAir

Hmmm wonder what the IUAW LM-2 is going to look like for this year, when posted next year? IUAW, Political Spending may be interesting next year too. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This may be hard for some who know me but... I`ll never stand squarely with this just barely president.  

I was just made aware of our just barely IUAW president did an interview with the Sharpton Little Fella. Our just barely president went on and on how the economy is in a good recovery, how he secured so many jobs in the big three EV manufacturing facilities, inflation is well under control and how he has his membership squarely behind the only president that has ever walked the picket line with the UAW. 

The last UAW member leaving the Lighting plant, please turn off all the lights. The UAW membership is squarely behind open boarders, soft on crime, foreign policies that benefit Iran and China and the newest policy "unlimited vacation". Reminds be about something in polisci, didn`t Rome have a leader like we got.....