2024 Ranger can be ordered starting April 24th

58 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

It's actually April 17th, which I first mentioned here back on January 29th .

chrome_screenshot_1677815285796.thumb.png.a836be036b798b240b868d5912db3741.png

I wouldn't necessarily trust Carscoops as a primary source, considering that they copied it from Ranger 6G.

The day they discover this forum, will be very problematic, in terms of their infamous plagiarism.

Edited by JX1

1 hour ago, akirby said:

2024 released later this year.  That’s the point - if release is imminent why hasn’t it been revealed officially.

Right, that's why I'm confused.

I have been fully on board with the idea of drastically shrinking the time between revealing a new model and releasing it for sale (as opposed to Ford's usual 1-year timeline), but we're a month out here.  I guess that means we'll see a reveal soon?

Edited by rmc523

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Right, that's why I'm confused.

I have been fully on board with the idea of drastically shrinking the time between revealing a new model and releasing it for sale (as opposed to Ford's usual 1-year timeline), but we're a month out here.  I guess that means we'll see a reveal soon?

No, we aren’t. Production isn’t supposed to start until summer last I heard. Hopefully we hear more publicly soon, I need to know if I’m ordering one or not. 

30 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

No, we aren’t. Production isn’t supposed to start until summer last I heard. Hopefully we hear more publicly soon, I need to know if I’m ordering one or not. 

Whoops, I mistook order banks opening with on sale/available to public.

Regardless, pulling an Escape refresh and having the order guide out before we've even seen the (US version) vehicle is stupid.

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Auto Forecast Solutions says the new Ranger begins production in July.  Go to the 5:55 mark of the Autoline Daily report;

http://www.autoline.tv/journal/?p=86266