Need someone to review my website build against what the dealer ordered

oldserverguy

Attached is my website build for a relatively plain jane F150 for a Florida daily driver and a tow vehicle for an Airstream 23FB and a scan of the printout that the dealer gave me after entering the order in a back room.  I've tried to compare them but there are differences.  Some are likely just nomenclature, some must be system items for $0.00 and then???

The truck is a F150 SuperCrew, 5.0L Coyote, 4x2, 5.5 box and max tow package.  The dealer doesn't seem to have a sales rep with deep knowledge of towing so I've had to rely on others to help me via email and the Airstream forum.  If you see something I missed I just placed the order on Friday so I'm assuming I can make changes for a few (as you can with GM).

F150-dealer-order-summary.pdf

Build Your F-150®.pdf

Thanks much Flying68.  The "sales guy" wasn't of significant help with getting my build detailed.  I don't think they sell very many trucks for this which is strange being in SW Florida with majority retired people.  The F150 is intended to be everything I need for towing and nothing extra.  No sun roof, no 4x4, no skip plates.  After many comments pro and con I went with the 5.0L Coyote.  Simple and no turbo.

Do you see anything else that I need to add?  Any idea how far into the order I can change things?

Interesting.  Thought it was going to be 3-6 months per the dealer before I got my truck which I ordered on 3/10.  Scheduled for production the week of 4/5 which implies slightly less than a month from order to off the line at Dearborn, MI.  Funny thing - here in Englewood, FL we have the "Dearborn Cruise-In" on the first Saturday of the month on Dearborn Street.