'23 Ford Bronco Oder Bank Opens Mar27 for 24Hrs

21 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don’t understand how Raptor allocation is handled. Everyone complains about not being able to find/get one and yet my dealer currently has 2 for sale front and center in front of their building, with no ADM to boot. 

It deals with f-150 and overall sales, I think so many dealers around metro Detroit sell so many F-150's they get higher allocations. I know one dealer will ship vehicles out west for that reason and has started a pretty good internet sales business when dealers stopped offering A/Z/X plan he never stopped so build up new customers.

43 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yep, I'll have it a year come Memorial Day weekend

ZG4QZLqYPGgOvPLre09Ug9_K0NjD28aM8q6UNrRcJgeuSJRt1RLa95Gq0oX5E8nPXMHv1UXVnDr8Az77JCbtYUxQYL2fy2vaMgvUTJIdmkw_4RWBaf6oL8atpiHR4zjDZKluk58C4DDpPpzItNNDrye4cbQiH9WHnEOhDq7aIeCtieqXbmxMA5B2q6G7dnU0DrVTCchyHFhK714JKa632uNd6STmf_B8Ls_jhyv5wVLAvYNFk9aPgZz3HuQgFaVqc52fGCqlwuiJ1ilNrX3nnq2cv3CW0jKv_-OzArukPEEK8e__TBWVnp2Fo1F_N25NBrooeS_8u2iuKcIrvNXoCw5jmQR31nztzqHOLqwrW6uvL8BdOp0OM79_Etxcu_vFohr-UMq6LL_k9tUwke5EA1QSNIMrXqpcNdacGY0qFGJFDKVIjQI6DLUx-2HPmPoHDKxqmuaokjXHAOXDIcJSm_Ul2sRL8iURZBiIM_6Rt8dJD67rMN5c7fjcm0FuM0I5Cv854dCbpz59R2IccxigHEtLxHiDiP2cE6c5J_ubAVrmqU7kJuJYTB9e8jhqFHB7-sNGPscSgsaZhGiQtODfinIRgPkkp4xSuO72af3Url57WbBPK9MbvnLg1eIt7sJt9z_IEDII0Ax0bYs4SaWNTXSXotIa24_E9vlPJ8bKFflFQ6sEIlz-VKy0Xat9VzZOQo6FyMbfYPRBhG4zKDGDV93-KZDngDPLo3U5Chlarh1NVZJVRtyX3zx3S8Nqbc_5DJZ_NBvrI0Pf8Y5n7BQw4u13Zr4_EK8A_UdIAM1IkHusW5QIG95t7EaA1Te26QARyP89i0igzLvfRgmsB3HeaQbXWxtvUNyIjJ6CR-7KIGQmoL_sOufse7-jvzqiWD6tJDr0HoW5hpM2PbqCYGMVzAxhAkudXhOCHudvHA30JIGcNBSefg=w1024-h768-no?authuser=0

I will have had mine for a year next Wednesday.  I can't believe it's been that long already.

And I never got around to doing a review haha - guess it'll be the "1 year in" version now lol.

48 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

It deals with f-150 and overall sales, I think so many dealers around metro Detroit sell so many F-150's they get higher allocations. I know one dealer will ship vehicles out west for that reason and has started a pretty good internet sales business when dealers stopped offering A/Z/X plan he never stopped so build up new customers.

I’ve never seen one at any of the other 3 dealers in my immediate area, one of which I drive by every day.

59 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I’ve never seen one at any of the other 3 dealers in my immediate area, one of which I drive by every day.

Could it be a “mannequin” that cannot be sold by dealer before a certain time?

That would be the only reason why it’s there day after day with huge demand.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I will have had mine for a year next Wednesday.  I can't believe it's been that long already.

And I never got around to doing a review haha - guess it'll be the "1 year in" version now lol.

Yeah its crazy how time flies...I only have 7K miles on it too lol

On 3/23/2023 at 3:16 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

I wonder how many keep them in the back or inside with all the thefts going on, I did a quick search most dealers around Dearborn have at least one in stock and some are showing 3 or 4. It is crazy how much is getting stolen, follow some Facebook groups for stolen cars dumped and it is amazing how many are stripped. Someone posted a TRX the other day and the plate came back to a Regular Ram 1500 so most likely it was a stolen TRX with a salvage/washed VIN which is increasingly common.

They seems to have beefed up security at the transportation holding lots around town, full gates, cement barriers, electric fences.

Edited by jasonj80

29 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

I wonder how many keep them in the back or inside with all the thefts going on, I did a quick search most dealers around Dearborn have at least one in stock and some are showing 3 or 4. It is crazy how much is getting stolen, follow some Facebook groups for stolen cars dumped and it is amazing how many are stripped. Someone posted at TRX the other day and the plate came back to a Regular Ram 1500 so most likely it was a stolen TRX with a salvage/washed VIN which is increasingly common.

They seems to have beefed up security at the transportation holding lots around town, full gates, cement barriers, electric fences.

I’ll say this about that: don’t eff around in Taylor. Taylor PD doesn’t play. 

48 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I’ll say this about that: don’t eff around in Taylor. Taylor PD doesn’t play. 

No they don’t, also give out double parking tickets for everything! 62 in a 45 = double parking ticket. Running a red light = double parking ticket.

It’s comical how much money they make from it though. Pay the ticket, no court costs, no points and nothing on your driving record. Oh you want to fight it in court, well when you lose then you get points, court costs and it on your driving record.  

It’s Wayne county that is the joke. So backed up and just release pending trial. Also your trial will be in 2025. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 11:17 AM, blwnsmoke said:

How are your mpg?  Are you seeing the 15mpg highway or is it worse?

It yo-yo's......but I've found I actually get better on the highway than rated.  I have sasquatch/2.7 and it's rated 17/17.  I track on fuelly, and my overall average is right there at 16.9.