2024 Edge Information Known Yet?

blackboost

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, NBBronco28 said:

Ford Authority is saying the current Edge will live on for another model year as a '24 with production going until January. I guess we will see soon....

I wonder if that will be for the Edge only, or include the Nautilus?

On 4/3/2023 at 2:52 PM, akirby said:

Nautilus was always supposed to stay through 2024.

Well, mine is finally scheduled production Apr. 18.  Apr. 21

Not sure how much time it will take to assemble, but we'll see how it all works out.

Edited by jniffen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blackboost said:

It's odd they are importing the Lincoln, but the Ford.........

Not really.  First the Chinese Edge is quite a bit different than the NA version.  Second it’s being done more for Lincoln dealers than any other reason.  Nautilus is 25% of their lineup and probably 30% or more of sales.

• 2 months later...

I haven't been active here for a while.  We've owned 2 Edges and now a Murano and are beginning to look at a replacement.  We may go back to a 24 Edge but keep hoping for a hybrid replacement or hybrid addition to the Edge.  We don't want to downsize to an Escape and are waiting to hear about something new from Ford to replace the Edge.

34 minutes ago, ford5 said:

I haven't been active here for a while.  We've owned 2 Edges and now a Murano and are beginning to look at a replacement.  We may go back to a 24 Edge but keep hoping for a hybrid replacement or hybrid addition to the Edge.  We don't want to downsize to an Escape and are waiting to hear about something new from Ford to replace the Edge.

The only possibility for an edge replacement at the moment is a BEV.  And no hybrid options on the current one.

You should look at a 2024 Nautilus hybrid if you don’t mind that it’s imported from China.  Same size but much nicer interior and more features. 

• ice-capades changed the title to 2024 Edge Information Known Yet?