Banks 4” Monster Exhaust installed

Patriot1

939172AE-EDC1-4471-8CD3-562EF2C44310.thumb.jpeg.b8a142250d857e14d84631c998f5a191.jpeg
Never being overly thrilled with the appearance of the ugly stock twin exhaust on my 6.7 I opted to go change it out. I had this recently installed and I am happy with the new look. Keep in mind it’s $$ spendy just for the aesthetic look. It does bring the BAP aka black out package together on my Tremor and really should be what Ford should install. HP torque or exhaust note gain? None that I  notice,  honestly just a big smile ? with regard to appearance. 

I ordered the 4” Monster Exhaust as it is crafted from 409 SS - 5 yr warranty and costs little more. I considered the  5” version which is made from aluminized steel and is cheaper in cost with a 3 yr warranty. I am very happy with the 4” in SS.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Boss Hog said:

Looks good!!!!  I put the 5” on mine for the same reason.  Factory looked hideous, especially the welds.  Very tacky Ford

? percent agree. What we pay for these trucks Ford really needs to step it up. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Patriot1 said:

? percent agree. What we pay for these trucks Ford really needs to step it up. 

Did you notice any sound difference with yours?  Mine is deeper, not much obviously with the rocket ship in front of it but enough to notice.  I think the only sound gain was deleting the rear resignator ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Did you notice any sound difference with yours?  Mine is deeper, not much obviously with the rocket ship in front of it but enough to notice.  I think the only sound gain was deleting the rear resignator ?‍♂️

I did not notice any significant change in exhaust note. That said after serving in the Gulf war, my hearing is not particular that great now.