2023 Ford Super Duty Delivered Truck Pics

• 5 weeks later...

Ford put everyone to sleep with the slow rollout of the new model. Where are all the new SD's hiding? I don't get it....

Probably a weird marketing strategy akin to the Bud Light catastrophe or the natural gas appliance ban. You go Ford, dance for the woke crowd! :bananapiano:

1 hour ago, Fox-BLUE1 said:

Here we go!

IMG_0728.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

New truck, steak sandwiches on the grill, a cold glass of beer and your boy having a fun time .... doesn't get better than that!

Maybe if you posted a picture of your wife/girlfriend I'd change my mind... not really. Good luck with your new truck.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adirondex said:

New truck, steak sandwiches on the grill, a cold glass of beer and your boy having a fun time .... doesn't get better than that!

Maybe if you posted a picture of your wife/girlfriend I'd change my mind... not really. Good luck with your new truck.

Thanks! Wife is on a one year remote with the military. I’m holding the fort down with the crazies. One month of camping with the kids after we sold the house and we roll from Albuquerque to Tampa to rejoin the fam. Had a 22 6.2 so I’m looking forward to pulling my 35 foot TT with the 6.7. So far I’m loving it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I picked up this 2023 F-250 STX on 12JUN, in Dallas.  CrewCab, LongBed, 7.3L gasser, 4WD, trailering package.  My wife wanted running boards... who am I to say no?

At the dealer...

0SD5bETl.jpg

Parked next to my 2009 F-250 XL V-10...

vraijN2l.jpg

No Aggie sticker here...  ;)

drtktaDl.jpg

Not completely set up just yet, but it had to go to work to earn it's keep...

ETWnocBl.jpg

• Like 1