2024 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide

I accidentally ran across this on Lincoln.com this evening.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  My first impression is that I don't like anything about the new Nautilus.  I had my heart set on getting one in a couple years but the more I look, the less I like. 

2 hours ago, wrlandis said:

I accidentally ran across this on Lincoln.com this evening.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  My first impression is that I don't like anything about the new Nautilus.  I had my heart set on getting one in a couple years but the more I look, the less I like. 

Buy one now

I saw it and was surprised the Nautilus still exists. I really like the looks of the interior. Makes me glad I passed on the 22 I had ordered last year. My only reservation so far is only a 4 cylinder engine and CVT mated to the higher output one.

On 4/20/2023 at 5:35 PM, MKX1960 said:

I saw it and was surprised the Nautilus still exists. I really like the looks of the interior. Makes me glad I passed on the 22 I had ordered last year. My only reservation so far is only a 4 cylinder engine and CVT mated to the higher output one.

The e-cvt is not a traditional cvt. It is basically a fixed gear reduction drive with an electric motor mounted to it. The output ratio is varied by how much input or retard is applied to that same gearset thus changing the effective final output ratio from the ICE engine.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 7:32 PM, wrlandis said:

I like what I've seen so far, other than the interior choices on Black Label. The Chalet is WAY too bright and the red looks horrible at least online. A shame they're not bringing the current ebony/tan to 24. I'd likely choose Reserve with Jet package and Onyx interior. The 4 cylinder engine is the biggest concern for me. I'm alternately thinking of going back to an Aviator.

11 hours ago, MKX1960 said:

I like what I've seen so far, other than the interior choices on Black Label. The Chalet is WAY too bright and the red looks horrible at least online. A shame they're not bringing the current ebony/tan to 24. I'd likely choose Reserve with Jet package and Onyx interior. The 4 cylinder engine is the biggest concern for me. I'm alternately thinking of going back to an Aviator.

The 2.0L is fine either in regular form or hybrid.  It has plenty of pep and gets great mpgs.  They fixed the cooling issue in 2019.

Aviator is nice and is a rocket ship but it is considerably bigger.  We decided it was just too big and bought a 23 Nautilus instead.  It’s perfect.