2024 Ford Maverick Order Bank Opens Up In July

2024 Ford Maverick Order Bank Opens Up In July

https://fordauthority.com/2023/04/2024-ford-maverick-order-banks-open-up-in-july/

FordAuthority.com_2023-04-28_2024 Ranger.jpg

A bonafide smash hit since the second it launched, the Ford Maverick remains in short supply and high demand to this day, with many order holders waiting a significant amount of time to take delivery of their new compact pickup. With the 2023 model year well underway at this point, many will be looking to place an order for the coming model year, and now we know exactly when they’ll be able to do just that, as sources familiar with the matter have told Ford Authority that 2024 Ford Maverick order banks are currently set to open in July.

More specifically, 2024 Ford Maverick order banks are scheduled to open up on July 17th, 2023. Production of the 2024 Maverick is also expected to begin at the Hermosillo Assembly plant in Mexico on October 16th, 2023, though as always, these dates are subject to change – particularly as automakers like Ford continue to navigate various global supply chain issues.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

Pathetically entertaining.

Much like the production issues/delays of the '22 MY bumping into '23 orders, here we are again with the same issue.

I ordered my '23 on Sept 16 and still don't have a build date, but yet, gonna start taking orders again (???).

1 hour ago, skilled one said:

Pathetically entertaining.

Much like the production issues/delays of the '22 MY bumping into '23 orders, here we are again with the same issue.

I ordered my '23 on Sept 16 and still don't have a build date, but yet, gonna start taking orders again (???).

They have to.  It’s a different model year, different options, etc.  Are you first in line at your dealer?

49 minutes ago, akirby said:

They have to.  It’s a different model year, different options, etc.  Are you first in line at your dealer?

I understand the process.

However, as an Ambassador for the Company (Employee), it's hard to explain to the General Population why their orders are taking so long and yet, the company will be taking more.

33 minutes ago, skilled one said:

I understand the process.

However, as an Ambassador for the Company (Employee), it's hard to explain to the General Population why their orders are taking so long and yet, the company will be taking more.

Not hard at all - I just explained it in one sentence.  I think you mean it’s frustrating to have to explain it over and over.

• Like 2