2023 Super Duty Issues

On 12/25/2023 at 9:03 PM, ice-capades said:

The "Have you driven a Ford lately?" campaign ran for 17 years and was one of Ford's best. I had the opportunity to meet Kacey Cisyk, who sang the theme, at a Ford meeting in 1993 held at the Windows on the World restaurant at the top of the World Trade Center for the launch of the 1993 Ford Probe. She married the sound engineer that she worked with frequently and unfortunately passed away at age 44 from breast cancer. Her voice was considered as the most heard in America as she also did the "You Deserve a Break Today" for McDonald's and many other campaigns for major advertisers.  

Cool story. Wow, 44 is way too early to leave this place.  Her beautiful voice and the music may have made it a catchy jingle but in my opinion the words needed more work.  

Edited by Monoman

On 12/29/2023 at 4:57 AM, Wizardfitz said:

Well the day after receiving the flash. I filled up before a road trip and bingo, E brake light was on. I shut the truck off for 2 minutes, restarted it and light is still gone. Called the dealer just so he could annotate it. So hopefully just a lingering  glitch

I wish I remembered the details better for you, but I have an F150 powerboost. About a month after I bought it I went to start it up and all hell broke loose on the dash with several errors. They were all related to "brake failure" and "e-brake unable to disengage" or something along those lines. It turns out my battery was low for some reason. This makes some sense for the hybrid because it relies on electric brakes, but I can't imagine that would be relevant with the super duty. Still, it might be an indication of something ELSE going wrong, not the thing the error is pointing at. In my case the truck refused to even try disengaging the ebrake because something else was failing. Never happened again after that thankfully. 

7 hours ago, Mylriahd said:

I wish I remembered the details better for you, but I have an F150 powerboost. About a month after I bought it I went to start it up and all hell broke loose on the dash with several errors. They were all related to "brake failure" and "e-brake unable to disengage" or something along those lines. It turns out my battery was low for some reason. This makes some sense for the hybrid because it relies on electric brakes, but I can't imagine that would be relevant with the super duty. Still, it might be an indication of something ELSE going wrong, not the thing the error is pointing at. In my case the truck refused to even try disengaging the ebrake because something else was failing. Never happened again after that thankfully. 

Hopefully it was a lingering glitch. I didn't use it while out of town. Now that I'm back I'll be using it again

• 3 weeks later...

The brake light on my ‘24 platinum came on last week and would not turn off.  It’s 3 weeks old with 970 miles on it. Drove to the dealership and noticed the brakes popping randomly.  Turns out the brake booster went bad somehow while sitting in the subzero cold. Waiting for the part to come in still.

On 5/13/2023 at 10:09 AM, AggieF350 said:

Wanted to start a topic on 23 issues 

I’ve been having a issue with my 360 camera the tailgate Cam is blue screen every now and then want to see if anyone else has a the same issue 

also Trans temp seem high also when it’s warm out it runs anywhere from 200-220 in town driving seem high to me ?‍♂️

Welp, 3 weeks after delivery I am having the camera issue. In my case the rear camera is always blue, the rest are fine at startup but turn blue by the time I get where I'm going. Local dealer can't get me in until mid-March to see it, but suggested I disconnect the batteries for an hour to see if that resets things. I'm going to reach out to other dealers, but I'm surprised how few solutions I actually see online for this problem. 

First picture is when just the rear was out, so I tried lowering the tailgate to see if that camera worked but instead all the cameras went blue. 

image.png.d3953592d06bec9ef863c8e2b765e421.pngimage.thumb.png.ad2c41d2c28cd3ab91e6efcaca35bae7.png