2024 F-150

John70

8 hours ago, John70 said:

On the fence between ordering a 23 now or just waiting for the 24’s, anyone hearing anything about the refreshed 2024 f-150s designs or order banks?

I personally would wait, so you get a truck that has the latest exterior updates so your new truck looks new and not like a three year old truck (not that they look bad).  Im sure there will be a few nice interior updates, and maybe some power upgrades as well. 

On 5/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, tbone said:

I personally would wait, so you get a truck that has the latest exterior updates so your new truck looks new and not like a three year old truck (not that they look bad).  Im sure there will be a few nice interior updates, and maybe some power upgrades as well. 

The 21-23s F150 are the most "handsome" F150s in pretty long time.   

The new Super Duty doesn't give me much hope that the 24 will be an improvement over the 23 design wise.    

The interior will probably be mostly carryover.  

30 minutes ago, ESP08 said:

The 21-23s F150 are the most "handsome" F150s in pretty long time.   

The new Super Duty doesn't give me much hope that the 24 will be an improvement over the 23 design wise.    

The interior will probably be mostly carryover.  

Perhaps wait and see what the updates look like and then decide.  If you like the current one and find a good deal, pull the trigger.   You can always order a 23 and decline it once you see what the 24 looks like, and you like it better.