issue with 7 pin plug/IBC

my son in law has a 2022 F250 W/the 6.7..  He was missing left turn signals, we tracked it back to the truck as everything else worked fine when hooked to mine.... Went to the dealer and the said there were 2 faults showing... Basically the truck was not communicating with the computer... there was also TSB.... tech did everything and all was good..

1/2 way into the next  150 mile trip he started getting warnings on dash - Tailer Lighting Module Fault - See manual......    any ideas ??  its going back to the dealer next week

1 hour ago, Ford truck guy said:

my son in law has a 2022 F250 W/the 6.7..  He was missing left turn signals, we tracked it back to the truck as everything else worked fine when hooked to mine.... Went to the dealer and the said there were 2 faults showing... Basically the truck was not communicating with the computer... there was also TSB.... tech did everything and all was good..

1/2 way into the next  150 mile trip he started getting warnings on dash - Tailer Lighting Module Fault - See manual......    any ideas ??  its going back to the dealer next week

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10209206-0001.pdf

On 6/3/2023 at 7:23 PM, Ford truck guy said:

I have a 22 F350 6.7 that had trouble with fifth wheel turning light when it was only a month old.You might laugh but I ended up spraying electrical contact cleaner on the truck 7 pin connector and it has worked fine ever since.

• 3 weeks later...