It wouldn't surprise me if this was the next lawsuit against Ford

An MkZ is the car involved in this story. From the picture, it looks like an engine fire from an engine known to have the coolant intrusion problem which can lead to engine fires. Most likely, while she was shoplifting, she left the kids in the car with the engine running in the Florida heat for the air conditioner, the car overheated, and caught on fire, injuring the kids.

Of course the most infuriating thing is that a criminal will probably make bank, (or at least the lawyer) while committing a crime and placing her children at risk as no one was supervising them. But not only does she shoplift, she even backed into a handicapped space!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-woman-car-caught-fire-143051080.html

• ice-capades changed the title to It wouldn't surprise me if this was the next lawsuit against Ford
  • 4 months later...

First of all, those poor babies. Hopefully she no longer has parental rights to them as she clearly isn’t concerned with their well being. 

Second of all,  I live near Portland and we have a TON of trouble with shop lifting. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an hour long trip to shop lift. They try to get in and out in under 5 minutes to avoid bringing attention to themselves.  Clearly not a very bright individual.