Well boys, Im selling

99 Paxton Cobra

I've found a car that suits me better right now, and Im trying to dump the cobra ASAP.

if anybody is at all interested, shoot me an email at Okamp05@gmail.com

What do you think our cars are worth these days.

I have to ask....What are you getting?

SO what have you been doing with yourself these days?

Good Luck Oli.

Hisss 99 :shades:

John, as depressing as it is, between 15k and 18k.

Im getting a 96 Porsche Carrera 4

I've been working a lot at the NYSE, and I got into Stern business school, so thats also gonna keep me busy.

Good to talk to you again.

Oliver

'99 Cobras aren't selling for that much in So. Cal.

Hey Oli, sorry to see you sell her and in a way I'm kinda pissed. Remember a while back I asked you if you were interested in selling? Yeah, I know times and tastes change, but I really would have liked your car, especially since I know the story behind it. Oh well, good luck with the sale. Somebody's going to get an awesome ride. :beerchug:

Im getting a 96 Porsche Carrera 4

I've been working a lot at the NYSE, and I got into Stern business school, so thats also gonna keep me busy.

Howard Stern has a business school?

keep in mind I have about 25k in mods, and mines a vert

I know someone in Plano who can get you $25K for it... :hysterical:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good lord, Oli is going to be a stockbroker? Interesting how life pans out. I can see him now, middle aged balding family guy in his super expensive foreign import sports car. Good luck Oli, the market will be good until 2012, but watch out for the SouthEast Asia stocks, China is going to crash in a year or two.

• 2 weeks later...
Good lord, Oli is going to be a stockbroker? Interesting how life pans out. I can see him now, middle aged balding family guy in his super expensive foreign import sports car. Good luck Oli, the market will be good until 2012, but watch out for the SouthEast Asia stocks, China is going to crash in a year or two.

Actually, I was a broker at Morgan Stanley for a while, and hated it. Im currently an analyst at the NYSE, investigating securities fraud and trading violations. My hair shouldn't fall out till around 65 if you think that stuff is hereditary. Import sports car, well, yeah that will probably be true.

For those wondering, I was not able to sell the car, because it was still being worked on by a shop. In fact, I haven't seen it for 8 months. The shop is doing a blow thru conversion, a slightly smaller pulley, and a very detailed tune for streetability. I plan to hold on to the car for a bit to see how I enjoy it after all this.

Fwiw, I did sell my daily driver Audi A4, and replaced it with a 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 4matic (awd). Zenons, navigation, heated adjustable seats, power everything. Its pretty phenomenal.

Nice talking to everyone again.

oh, and if I forgot to mention, I got a firm offer for 17,500 for the cobra.

• 1 month later...
'99 Cobras aren't selling for that much in So. Cal.

The Terminators seem to holding there value pretty well. My husband hit a deer at about 70 mph while driving my car last month. I just barely got my car back, it took nearly 6 weeks to repair and repaint. The damages were just shy of $10,000. It turns out the going rate for 03-04s is around $25-27,000.